Vegetarian and wanting to give Atkins a go!

Hair all done and it looks great!

I'm not naturally a blonde though are you?? Are you back at work tomorrow?

Bren
X

Blonde Bimbos? LOL

I had white blonde hair as a kid Bren but yes, it's got naturally darker over the years for sure. Gotta love it a bit brighter for summer though and at least it'll look smarter for my do on sunday.

Yes back to work tmoz 1600-0000 :-( Bit of a pain as training up at hq 0900-1700 sat so gonna be tired me thinks. Does mean i have most the day to myself tmoz though.

Oh good that you get the day to yourself.

I was wondering how many people are doing OWL? or are sticking to induction even after 2 weeks?

bren
X

It's scary thinking of OWL or it was for me after 6 months on Induction. But I did it and it worked.

I guess I'm doing OWL cos I'm having the odd drinkie here and there and the occasional phase 2 bar. I don't really count my carbs though I just go by the ol' measuring cup with the veg.

Like the hair btw! Very glam. (only just noticed because i keep images off at work...)

That was me, LM I like the KISS principle.

Thanks LM.

Well I hope that Atkins is working and next week i am on holiday's. Actually starting now!!!! So going to write a plan of things to do and an eating plan for next week. The week after I go on a 7 day road trip up the coast to Sydney and then inland back to Melbourne. Whilst away I am just going to do my best and low carb as well as just eating healthy.

Must admit I dont feel thin today. Also no gym because I have got a freaky swollen finger. I've had blood tests this arvo and they said no exercise. Then x rays in the morning.

I will gym in the morning (cardio and legs).

TODAY;
ATKINS SHAKE 1.3G
ATKINS BAR 2G
EGGS AND SALMON 0G
WITH CHEESE, MUSHROOM, AVO AND OLIVES 5G
ATKINS BAR 3.8G
3 COFFEES +CREAM 2.5G (WAS GENEROUS WITH THE CREAM TODAY)
EGGS, MUSHROOM, CHEESE, OLIVES, AVO, SPRING ONIONS, PUMPKINS SEEDS 7.5G
BRAZIL NUTS 2.2G

TOTAL of 24.3g (not good but really not a blow out)

Guzzling the green tea this evening!

And will check later if I am still in Ketosis.....
Bren
X

You just have to make the beest of it when you're on the road Bren, must be hard enough being a veggie when you are travelling.

Good luck for your road trip Bren, sounds great fun! Hope you get some wicked pictures. Hope the finger's soon mended too, doesn't sound too pleasant! xx

are you going on Route 1 Bren, that's the coastal highway if I recall correctly

The finger is slowly on the mend. i think the swelling has gone down a little. But I'm not going to try and put my wedding ring on anyway, odd that it is just one finer too???

Well I am having a rough time in my head at the moment and i think I am going to leave atkins for the moment just until I'm back on track. think i need a couple of weeks to get sorted.

Thanks everyone for dropping in here!

Lots of love to you all.......

Bren
X

Are you going for a while? Just that you say your head is not right, you ok? PM me if you want to talk xx

You've done great and I take my hat off to you, being veggie and all.

Hi everyone, I have been struggling to eat enough protein for Atkins to work effectively. And as a result I have gained some weight. I am going back to CD for a while to get myself together. Low carbing will still be an option for me I feel and when I redo it it wont be Atkins, but the Rose Elliott Vegetarian version. This diet is based on Atkins and the protein is worked out for you. Problem for me was I was trying my own version.

I feel like I am abandoning you all a little. I have made some lovely friends and would love to come back and visit/post with people.

Thanks and I will still be around.

Bren
XXXXXXXXXX

I can understand your decision bren, but yes please stay around and keep posting love.

Back