Vegetarian quorn chilli....how many syns?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sal88, 19 June 2008 Social URL.

1. sal88

sal88 Member

Hello

Second day with s/w....went out to brewsters today for lunch on a red day...it was unplanned...I would have chose a green day if I had of known. I had a baked potato which I used as a B choice and salad which is free but I had quorn chilli mince...I know the quorn is free but I don't know how many kidney beans were in there or if the sauce would be a syn.

Anyone got any suggestions?!!

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I know you can make your own Quorn chilli for free on green but I don't know if it is free on red (although I think it is). It does depend on what sauce was in it, if you don't know then it would be very difficult to Syn it. Just declare lunch as time off and get straight back on it!

4. tenbars

tenbars Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    An average portion of restaurant vegetable chilli is 3.5 syns according to website so I would guess that would cover it x
    When I am staying in Premier Inns I have often been tempted to have it but would eat the sour cream, tortillas etc if they brought them - no willpower

5. sal88

sal88 Member

Thanks tenbars and taz! I shall put 3.5 down then! Gives me some syns left over for dinner tonight!

6. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    i had the one from wetherspoons and it worked out pretty low, you can usually find calories, fat etc. on their website so you can put it in syns calculator to find out.

7. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Sal - just wanted to say well done for choosing such a healthy option, you've more willpower than me!! x

8. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Why not have a mix to max day?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.