Veggie/Green Diary (a little help may be needed!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by mummy_moo, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

1. mummy_moo

mummy_moo Member

Hello, I just started today, I signed up online as I have a 5 month old and cant make classes near me. Have to say I'm a little disappointed witht he online SW, it seems a little lacking for the £60!!

So anyway, I'm not really sure I've got the hang of it yet but hopefully someone can tell me if I've gone way off or anything! It's a bit messy today as I havent really planned anything, hopefully will get better!

Tues 13th

250ml SS milk - A
    2 Weetabix - B

Alpen bar - 3 syns

2 eggs and 2 mushrooms fried in spray oil, and 2 slices of a small Hovis wholemeal loaf - B

Danone Activia Intensely Creamy Yogurt with blackberries - 2.5 syns

Havent a clue whats for dinner - will deff plan more for tomorrow! Will finish updating later x

Last edited: 13 April 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello!
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome to SW. I mainly eat veggie stuff too, so feel free to have a nosey at my diary. It's nothing spectacular tho :eek: Anyway, just wanted to say hello and that you will get the hang of food optimising in no time :D
    Kelly.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.