Velvet Crunch Syns?

im so so pleased these crisps are only 4 syns has ive just eaten 2 packs , :eek: there so lovely , i got them from tesco , so there now in birmingham , and im sure tesco will put them in all there store , ladies there lovely

is this them and would all the velvet flavours be 4 sin a ba

Our Range

King Lites
king_11.png
To add to the range, the healthier option is King Lites. Proven a huge success with consumers, this product offers the same great taste with just fewer calories to worry about!
So your healthy treat can always be handy, King Lites comes in a low fat 6 pack!

King Multipacks
king_12.png
6 pack King Cheese and Onion and a 12 pack King Cheese and Onion. Depending on the number of packs you have to share, the 12 pack may be the safest option for all.

King Cheese and Onion Crisps
king_01.png
King Cheese and Onion combine a highly guarded recipe with the tastiest, crunchiest, freshest potatoes, to give that extra cheesy, cheese and onion taste. Anything less wouldn’t be fit the King.

King Salt and Vinegar Crisps
king_02.png
The same great crisp only with a delicious tangy twist. Spoilt for choice within the King range, it could be tough to choose between King Cheese and Onion or the King’s Salt and Vinegar.

King Pan Fried
king_06.png
Every Pan Fried King crisp is thickly cut to give you that extras crunch. We cook them for longer and infuse the rich and delicious flavours of Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese and Red Onion. So get ready to savour every bite.

King Sour Cream and Chive
king_07.png
The same great tasting King product, but with a kick! King Sour Cream and Chive is a once off limited edition pack as a special treat for all the King fans.

King Jackets
king_05.png
A very special pack from King, King Jackets has something quite unique about them. In the making of King Jackets, we leave the jacket on the potato. That is the peel is left on the potato to give that extra tasty cheese and onion flavour. Truly a crisp not like any other.

King Luxury
king_04.png
A Luxury crisp truly fit for a King. We add an extra special cheese and onion flavouring to the potato to create a small batch of this finely hand selected product.

King Pub
king_03.png
Mention the words King Crisps to a friend and the following words are usually about King Pub! Above all King Crisps are known for their unique Cheese and Onion flavour. Second to that would be King Pub, a tasty 50g bag made for treating yourself when you’ve time to relax.

King Velvet Crunch
king_14.png
There’s something about Velvet Crunch. It’s different to the average snack. It has a particular taste and an unmatched texture. Both distinctive product traits, communicated through its’ name "Velvet Crunch".
King Velvet Crunch was launched in Northern Ireland in October 2007. The range now includes King Velvet Crunch Cheese & Onion, Thai Sweet Chilli and Salt & Vinegar Sweet Potato.

King Velvet Crunch
king_15.png
There’s something about Velvet Crunch. It’s different to the average snack. It has a particular taste and an unmatched texture. Both distinctive product traits, communicated through its’ name "Velvet Crunch".
King Velvet Crunch was launched in Northern Ireland in October 2007. The range now includes King Velvet Crunch Cheese & Onion, Thai Sweet Chilli and Salt & Vinegar Sweet Potato.

King Velvet Crunch
king_16.png
In response to the huge success of King Velvet Crunch Cheese and Onion and Thai Sweet Chili, a new addition to the range was launched in 2008. King Velvet Crunch Sweet Potato comes in a tangy Salt and Vinegar flavour and a tempting 80 calorie impulse pack.

Our Range

• <LI class="" $included="null">
    king_11_sm.gif
    <LI $included="null">
    king_12_sm.gif
    <LI $included="null">
    king_01_sm.gif
    <LI $included="null">
    king_02_sm.gif
    <LI $included="null">
    king_06_sm.png
    <LI $included="null">
    king_07_sm.png
    <LI $included="null">
    king_05_sm.gif
    <LI $included="null">
    king_04_sm.png
    <LI $included="null">
    king_03_sm.png
    <LI class="" $included="null">
    king_14_sm.gif
    <LI class="" $included="null">
    king_15_sm.gif
  • king_16_sm.gif
Back to Range

King Velvet Crunch

Hi there, i'm new here today and browsing around but thought i'd reply to you.

King, Velvet Crunch - Largo Food Exports Ltd.

I bought a multipack in Morrisons last week, they're a bit like a savoury snack a Jack, but soooooooo much nicer, they're thinner and crispier. Made from the Cassava plant from Brazil - really low in carbs apparently.

I bought the cheese and spring onion flavour and they're delicious. 1.2g saturates per 100g and 80 calories per 20 gram bag.

Please don't tell me they're loaded with syns.

Cheers, Mosh.

The Velvet crunch are lovely. I've been having them when I want something crisp like. They are very tasty. They did have them in my local tescos but they have now disappeared which is about right for our local store. Am keeping my eyes open for some more as they are well worth the 4 syns.

oh thank you just been to morrisions and bought a six pk they only had the chedder cheese and spring onion but oh they are tasty

i just bought a multipack of the cheddar and spring onions ones, as that was all there was in flavours, hope they're nice. xx

My local tesco are now stocking the thai sweet chilli as well as the cheddar and spring onion, looking forward to trying them :D

velvet crunch yummy!

Morrisons have them in and they are on offer at £1 for six packs offer ends 21st of nov. You can Try chedder cheese and sring onion or sweet chilli.I worked them out to be 4 syns too.They seem to be more satisfying than quavers and less syns!:DEnjoy

The sweet chilli ones make me choke! I don't know why, maybe I'm just allergic to something in them

You are not the only one Taz! My husband loves them but I am addicted to the cheese and spring onion ones, so much so that I have had to stop buying them. By the way Aldi sell them too but they are called satin crunch, made by the same manufacturer but without monosodium glutamate. They are also cheaper at £1.29 for 6.

The sweet chilli ones make me choke! I don't know why, maybe I'm just allergic to something in them

Both me and the hubby found the chilli ones made us cough uncontrollably!!!!!!

Back