Velvet Crunch Syns?

Oooo, I didn't realise they made salt and vinegar ones! I've never seen them anywhere :sigh:

king_16.png

There not in a multipack, i have only seen them as indervidual packs on the plastic hanging strips they have scattered around the supermarket. They move all the time, its a case of hunt down every aisle! There not always on the crisp aisle...... have found them with the alcohol, the cereal the tins!! have a hunt. I get them in my Tesco
There WELL worth it, by far the best. ( they do work out expensive though at 49p a bag - making it nearly £3 for 6! - compared to the multipack of 6)

ooooh im gunna get me some of these!

I've started avoiding the sweet chilli ones as we refer to them as cough crisps. The other flavours are really nice though.

If you can find them I would try the snack a jacks crunchy curls as they are lovely and only 3.5 syns a pack.

Must go on the search for these x

They've got all three flavours in my local Poundland at the mo. My favourite are sweet chilli - even though they do go up your nose a bit! ;)

Managed to get some cheese and spring onion ones today in poundland. They had the sweet chilli too, but you lot put me off those!

Back