Verity's LL Diary

great news ur still in ketosis! lucky escape!! x

Thanks Gem!
I just really want to eat today... I'm feeling sorry for myself as my teeth hurt
oh well off to work, we've got a wedding dinner so that will be a challenge!
I'll just have a shake and carry on!

Hope you've had a better day than me

xx

im looking forward to my bar shortly..... that is a major thing that keeps me going haha! x

today I ate roasted veg and a roast potato at work. we were doing a wedding reception and there was loads left. I'm really annoyed with myself especially after yesterday.
bring on Sunday...
:-(

Chin up, there are always temptations in our way, but its about how we deal with them and the choices we make. As time goes on for all of us the choices should become easier becuase we will have the CBT tools to guide us and our thoughts.

Have a good day x

I still haven't had any CBT...
I was relying on will power and i failed, maybe because i haven't been taught how to deal with it.
But at the end of the day I am in control of what goes in my mouth and I gave in so cannot place blame anywhere else.
But I've drawn a line and I am concentrating on today... yet another challenge. It's my mum's birthday party... cake, sandwiches and snacks! but I'll get through it and have a great time with my shake and bar!

Thanks tbsx... you're so supportive!!!

xxx

good luck at the party x

I had a banana shake while they had cake, so I didn't feel like anything sweet, there is a lot of stuff in the house still so will have to stay strong!

thanks Gem x

I still haven't had any CBT...
I was relying on will power and i failed, maybe because i haven't been taught how to deal with it.
But at the end of the day I am in control of what goes in my mouth and I gave in so cannot place blame anywhere else.
But I've drawn a line and I am concentrating on today... yet another challenge. It's my mum's birthday party... cake, sandwiches and snacks! but I'll get through it and have a great time with my shake and bar!

Thanks tbsx... you're so supportive!!!

xxx

You are more than welcome, its always good to get support and there is plenty on here :)

It's a shame you havent had any CBT.

It's great that you are facing these challenges hed on today, take each day at a time. Well done for resisiting at the party.:) x

Right second weigh in and I lost 5lbs!
I am really pleased as I expected to gain as I've cheated quite a bit this week!
Hopefully it wont go on next week!

Am going away for the weekend which will be tough but I'm determined now!!!!!

Bring it on!

x

well done on ur loss verity!!! xx

Excellent, you must be pleased with the loss, especially with such challenges you had to deal with!

5 is my favourite number!! ;)
Well done!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks girls!
xx

Another 5lbs this week!

xxx

nice job! x

4 lbs this week! xx

Back