Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Very Excited but also worried

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by best friends wedding, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. best friends wedding

best friends wedding Member

I am matron of honour from my best friend on August the 27th and she is having a 50's style wedding

This gave me the motivation to get on this diet and focus

now on day 13 and lost 12lb at first weigh in:D

My Dress arrived today I was a size 22-24 when I started and dress is an 18 (thought would be easier to take in than let out)

However now worried as it looks so small can I really expect to loose enough to get in :confused: I am already noticing a difference in my clothes after loosing 12 lb

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    So it's about three months. So you could lose three stone. Approx one stone equals one size. Yep. It can be done, I started at size 22/24 really! Lost three stone in three months. Just bought size 16 stuff. It's a bit tight but that wont last. In two weeks it will be loose.

So you can do a size 18. You might even have to take it in!!

GSQ

4. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Yeah you can do it keep positive and motivated and you'll be slipping it on in no time - good luck

BF

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.