Very Excited but also worried

I am matron of honour from my best friend on August the 27th and she is having a 50's style wedding

This gave me the motivation to get on this diet and focus

now on day 13 and lost 12lb at first weigh in:D

My Dress arrived today I was a size 22-24 when I started and dress is an 18 (thought would be easier to take in than let out)

However now worried as it looks so small can I really expect to loose enough to get in :confused: I am already noticing a difference in my clothes after loosing 12 lb

best friends wedding said:
I am matron of honour from my best friend on August the 27th and she is having a 50's style wedding

This gave me the motivation to get on this diet and focus

now on day 13 and lost 12lb at first weigh in:D

My Dress arrived today I was a size 22-24 when I started and dress is an 18 (thought would be easier to take in than let out)

However now worried as it looks so small can I really expect to loose enough to get in :confused: I am already noticing a difference in my clothes after loosing 12 lb

So it's about three months. So you could lose three stone. Approx one stone equals one size. Yep. It can be done, I started at size 22/24 really! Lost three stone in three months. Just bought size 16 stuff. It's a bit tight but that wont last. In two weeks it will be loose.

So you can do a size 18. You might even have to take it in!!

GSQ

Yeah you can do it keep positive and motivated and you'll be slipping it on in no time - good luck

BF

Back