Very first thread!

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
Okay so I thought I would christen this sub-forum!

I am on day 13 on Exante - 13 days of nothing but shakes and 'allowable fluids'! I am loving it and determined to stick to it for as long as possible.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi there, am on day 30 now. 30 day without anything I was not supposed to have. Glad this section is here. I do not have a problem with sticking to it as I know where I need to be for Christmas.

There was a post on CD I think written by a chap who says there are two types of dieters those who view VLCDs as a prison sentence & those who view it as breaking free from a prison. I view it as breaking free. I want to lose weight and be slim more than anything.

Glad you're doing well too.

I'm on day 53 of VLCD (swapped from LighterLife to Exante week and a half ago), and like Orlaie, I feel like I've broken free! I see it as total freedom from f**d and all it's related anxieties, and I've finally started getting my life sorted, rather than spending soooooooooooo much of my time obsessing about what, when and how much I can eat. Complete liberation!!
I've probably got another six weeks to go in complete abstinence, and I'm trying to use every day wisely.
Onwards and upwards/downwards, you know what I mean ;)
Have a good 'un everyone :) x

day 2

Hi all , i only on day 2 but this isnt the 1st time ive done a vlcd i was doing cd for 2 weeks the had a break for a week then joined exante its much cheaper than cd . So i just wanted to say good luck to everyone !

Hey everyone... nice to have this thread during times of temptation, just to hide away and not be confronted with people talking about naughty things.

Everyone mentioning how many days they have been VLCDing made me wonder... and I think I am probably on day 180 or so all together, although only day 24 of Exante. (Was on LL before).

Have had a couple of blips on Exante, but been back on the wagon since Monday and feeling great. :)

Just thought I'd "check in", hope my fellow TSers are doing brilliantly :) x

I'll be weighing in a day early tomorrow, and a day late next week, as I think it would be a tad obsessive to take the scales away with me!

I haven't had to deal with anyone knowing about my diet yet, but will do while I am away, so will be interesting. Any tips on dealing with it? I will be armed with my shaker bottle and refuse to give in but suspect it could be hard:confused:

hi everyone i too am back on the wagon and am going to be checking in here everyday from now im glad theyve done this sub as it helped me so much on lipotrim 100% tfr. and you can see all the 100%ers keep it up everyone.

Very best of luck Berryred. If I can do it so can you. I never ever survived Lent before but find this easy & stress free. On the plus side for me yesterday was the day someone noticed a difference. On day 33 now.

Okay so I thought I would christen this sub-forum!

I am on day 13 on Exante - 13 days of nothing but shakes and 'allowable fluids'! I am loving it and determined to stick to it for as long as possible.

How is everyone else doing?
Hi mudbabe I was just wondering have you weighed yourself yet? its just im swapping from lipotrim to xante, ive already lost 4 stone with lipotrim and im now 11st8 and is abit anxious in if the results in weight loss is going to be the same as lipotrim especially the smaller you get the slower your weight loss. thanksxx:rolleyes:

Hi mudbabe I was just wondering have you weighed yourself yet? its just im swapping from lipotrim to xante, ive already lost 4 stone with lipotrim and im now 11st8 and is abit anxious in if the results in weight loss is going to be the same as lipotrim especially the smaller you get the slower your weight loss. thanksxx:rolleyes:
hi milkshakejunkie i have just swapped from lipotrim to exante too after completing 4 weeks i had my weigh in today and lost 3lb and that was after a blip on tuesday so back on track and hoping to lose 4 next week. hope that helps

That's the great thing Berry, not having to make f**d decisions - apart from shake or soup? ;) Glad you're getting on well, you'll be there in no time x

Back