Very Hungry Caterpillar turns butterfly! (mostly green and extra easy)

Breakfast: Activia light
Lunch: Piece of bread (HE-B) with smoked salmon (HE-B-2)
Free vegetable soup
Diet coke
Snack: curly wurly (6 syns)
Dinner: Probably potato wedges with either 25g cheese (HE-A) or 1 egg and salad with beans
Dessert: A mars ice cream if I need one! (6.5 syns)
Healthy extra A-2: a glass of skimmed milk

Then I had another Mars ice cream (6.5 syns/2.5 points) - oops!

Think it's 1500 calories today- so a bit much!

xx

Last edited:
Green day
Breakfast: egg on toast (HE-B1)
Lunch: pitta bread (HE-B2) with extra light philadelphia (HE-A1) and wotsits (6 syns)
A banana and a glass of skimmed milk (HE-A2)
Dinner: 2x meat-free burgers (not sure of syns) with gravy, potatoes and veg

Making apple cake for father's day and potentially going to a cafe so this could get a bit out of control! fingers crossed I stick to a reasonable calorie intake!

(oops 840/1400 calories already even before dinner! and v few veg/fruit!)

Last edited:
Okay I wasn't that great yesterday- had about 1560 calories and too many syns (apple sponge, a scone, some wotsits!) but it was Father's day, I still hope I can lose this week but if not I'll try harder next week.

Green day today

Brunch: Banana & Cinammon Eggy bread (HE-B1) and a coffee

[made with 1 slice of wholemeal bread, 1 egg, candarel, cinammon and a banana]
(5.5 ww points)

25 min jalk (jog-walk!)

Snack: Tomato soup and 25g chocolate (6.5 syns?)

Dinner: Chicken (HE-B2) with potato wedges, ketchup (3?), peas, sweetcorn and salad

Syns: 9.5 so far
WW old points so far: 15.5
Calories so far: 930

I still have 1 or 2 healthy extras available so will probably have a glass of skimmed milk with a curly wurly or even a mars ice cream, this will exceed syns by 1 but I'll be within my calorie intake

​xx

Last edited:
Green day

Breakfast: Egg on toast (HE-B1) with mushrooms and black coffee
Lunch: Baked potato with baked beans and 2 tomatoes
Snack: Mars ice cream and skimmed mik with nesquik
(HE-A1)
Dinner: Sea bass with white wine sauce (HE-B2), mixed vegetables and potato wedges
Sweet chilli sauce (does anyone know the syns?)

Predicted:
Syns: 15
Exercise: Jog for 1hr
Walks: 2x 20-40 min walks

Last edited:
Amelie24 said:
Today will be another green day so 2x healthy extra A&B.

I think it might help if I start to do meal plans ahead of time. I am home from university at the moment and can't get in the kitchen to get breakfast because my Gran who has dementia is in there and in a bad mood! So I'm starting with two rocky road bars!

Okay so:

Breakfast: 2x Slimming world 'rocky road' cereal bars- (1 HE-B)

Lunch: Tuna & sweetcorn on 1 piece of wholemeal bread (2nd HE-B), a glass of orange juice, an apple and an orange

Snacks:
2 x coffee with candarel
A glass of skimmed milk (Healthy extra A),
2x rocky road bars (6 syns)

Dinner: Quorn spaghetti bolognese with 25g cheddar (HE-A2), lettuce with drop of balsamic vinegar

Dessert: strawberries, mars ice cream

That's the plan, I'll amend it as I go along!! xxx

Weighed in at 12'8 this morning and our scales weigh heavier than the ones at group- think maybe I had a lot of fruit weight from the day before when I weighed yesterday!

Yeah found your diary !!! I'm dying to try the hifi rocky road hope they have some at class tomorrow !!!

Amelie24 said:
Green day

Breakfast: Egg on toast (HE-B1) with mushrooms and black coffee
Lunch: Possibly baked potato with reduced fat cheese (HE-A1) and 2 pieces of fruit
Snack: Soup
Dinner: Sea bass with white wine sauce (HE-B2), mixed vegetables and potato wedges
Dessert: A chocolate bar (tbc!) and a glass of skimmed milk (HE-A2)

Predicted:
Syns: between 6.5 and 15
Exercise: Jog for 30min-1hr (try running more of the time)
Walks: 2x 20-40 min walks

Looks good for today Hun !!! X
I always have a curly wurly or a snickers (the later is my fav) !! But I hate using too many syns in one go but I seem to have developed a sweet tooth lately !!

Thanks lovely,
I have a ridiculous sweet-tooth! I accidentally had a mars ice cream (6.5 syns) this afternoon so I might not have anything else. I love curly wurlys and at least they're low! how many syns are snickers?
x

Last edited:
I lost 3lbs this week- yay!!!

I think I've not stuck to plan today because I didn't eat much in the day before weigh in (never do!) and have just eaten dinner but skipped the superfree.

Brunch: Piece of smoked salmon and a cup of coffee with 2 sugars
Dinner: 2x veggie burgers in 2 buns each with a squirt of ketchup (need to work out syns in 2 white rolls and two squirts of ketchup!)
Snack: a diet coke

Late night: Mars ice cream 2.5 points (6.5 syns), Heinz weight watcher's soup 1 point (3 syns), a banana 1.5 points- freeeeee!

Calorie wise: 1320
Weight watcher's old points: 17.5 / 22 allowance
Exercise: 30 minute jog, 65 minutes walking (over two low intensity walks)

Tomorrow I'll stick to plan!!

xxx

Last edited:
Amelie24 said:
I lost 3lbs this week- yay!!!

I think I've not stuck to plan today because I didn't eat much in the day before weigh in (never do!) and have just eaten dinner but skipped the superfree.

Brunch: Piece of smoked salmon and a cup of coffee with 2 sugars
Dinner: 2x veggie burgers in 2 buns each with a squirt of ketchup (need to work out syns in 2 white rolls and two squirts of ketchup!)
Snack: a diet coke

Calorie wise: 750
Weight watcher's old points: 12.5 / 22 allowance
Exercise: 30 minute jog, 25 min walk and possibly 30 min walk later

Tomorrow I'll stick to plan!!

xxx

Wow well done on the fab loss !!!!! :) that's fab !!!

Snickers are the full 15 !!!

Will be sticking to rocky roads now 3 syns :) !!!

The rocky roads are still pretty delicious! I do tend to have a yorkie for 15 syns sometimes, I like snickers too.

Just had a late night snack of heinz WW soup, a mars ice cream and a banana! oh well it's a new day tomorrow!

Hope you have a nice day tomorrow!

xx

Amelie24 said:
The rocky roads are still pretty delicious! I do tend to have a yorkie for 15 syns sometimes, I like snickers too.

Just had a late night snack of heinz WW soup, a mars ice cream and a banana! oh well it's a new day tomorrow!

Hope you have a nice day tomorrow!

xx

Crikey your up late lol !!! Ive just got up for work :( this time off night should be illegal !!

Crikey your up late lol !!! Ive just got up for work :( this time off night should be illegal !!

aww no you poor thing! do you have to be up at 4.30 for work? hope it goes okay today!! xx

Green day

Breakfast: A banana and a glass of chocolate milk (skimmed milk & nesquik) (HE-A1) (3 syns)

Lunch: weight watcher's petit pain (HE-B1) with two scrambled eggs (need to have some superfree)

Snack: Highlights hot choc (2 syns)

[Calories so far: 700- can't help counting!]

Dinner: Fish (HE-B2) with wedges and homemade saag aloo (spinach, potato, nutmeg)

Exercise: Jog (30 mins), probably walk 40 mins

Last edited:
Amelie24 said:
Green day

Breakfast: A banana and a glass of chocolate milk (skimmed milk & nesquik) (HE-A1) (3 syns)

Lunch: weight watcher's petit pain (HE-B1) with two scrambled eggs (need to have some superfree)

Snack: Highlights hot choc (2 syns)

[Calories so far: 700- can't help counting!]

Dinner: Fish (HE-B2) with wedges and homemade saag aloo (spinach, potato, nutmeg)

Exercise: Jog (30 mins), probably walk 40 mins

Looks good hun yeah u just need your super free x

Was up at 3.30 for work have to leave at 4 am on the same shift again tomorrow too !!!

Poor you, that sounds absolutely exhausting. Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Green Day

Breakfast: Egg on toast (HE-B1) with orange juice

Snack: White chocolate milkshake (HE-A1) (+6 syns) and half a piece of rocky road (9 syns) (was at hospital this morning so needed something nice at the cafe afterwards!)

Lunch: Carrot soup, smoked salmon salad (HE-B2) and chocolate milk (HE-A2) (3 syns- oh dear!)

Snacks: A banana, an activia low fat yoghurt, highlights hot chocolate (I'm not going to count the syns in this as I jogged for 35 mins)

Dinner: a whole pizza! with sweetcorn, red onion, red pepper and tomatoes- not sure how many syns!!!

Dessert: Highlights hot chocolate and strawberries

Today was a bit of a write-off!
xx

Last edited:
Okay it's a new day!

Green

Breakfast: Piece of wholemeal bread (HE-B1) with a half teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce (1ish syns) (weird I know!)
Lunch: A jacket potato with baked beans and a glass of skimmed chocolate milk (3 syns) (HE-A2)
Snack: Highlights hot chocolate (2 syns)
Snack 2: Free vegetable soup
Dinner: Pasta with sauce, cheese (HE-A2), a big salad and a small piece of garlic bread (need to look up syns)
Dessert: Strawberries

Exercise: Jog 40 mins, walk 40 mins
xx

Last edited:
Rough plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, orange juice and a tangerine

Lunch: an apple & either: A. a jacket potato with extra light philadelphia (HE-A1) or tuna; or B. pasta with red onion, sweetcorn, peppers and 25g cheddar (HE-A1)

Dinner: Probably a roast dinner

Snacks: 2x highlights hot choc (comb 4 syns), 1 glass skimmed chocolate milk (3 syns & HE-A2), an activia light, a bowl of free soup and as much as salad and fruit as I fancy!

xx

As a long time binger I find that the only way that I can control those urges is not to have the temptation in the house. I do keepa pack of Curlywurlies in the freezer but then I have to go out to the shed in the garden to get one as thats where that freezer lives, this miserable weather means Iput that trip off 'until it stops raining' usually by that time the urge has gone off ;D
With three grandchildren I have to keep a 'goodie box' in but I would feel soooo guilty if I stole their treats so that keeps me on the straight and narrow there.
Its difficult when you have such an unhealthy relationship with food I know, I speak from loooong experience, you can overcome it, but support from family, friends, here, really does make a difference.

Back