very hungry

corrina

OOOh i have woken up very hungry this morning, in fact im starving, i feel like raiding the biscuit copboard but i wont, think i will settle for a yogurt instead, go me xxxx :):)

lol I have been sitting here for the last 30 minutes thinking the same thing..... just thought it was a bit early to eat breakfast :p

me too im just sitting here thinking about breakfast but i have had nothing yet, im trying to have willpower and wait, but not a good day for me today cos i start work at 2 till 10 and i have nothing to eat while at work, so got to wait till i get in which is about 11pm xxx

poor me xxx

It's never too early for breakfast! A protein filled breakfast will make you feel nice and full all the way til lunch, so crack out the eggs! Think I might have a bacon omlette :)

Good idea Nat! (morning by the way! Lie in till 7.50 today!) I love bacon and eggs when I have the time to do it, and it's been proved that an equal amount of calories, protein will keep you feeling full for longer than cereal and milk or yoghurt.

Why don't you have anything to eat at work Corrina? You are due a break by law, and you shouldn't be going more than 4 hours without food.

Not at my place, we might get to sit down for a half a cup of tea and if we do i have not got time to get to my bag to get a snack, which is crap but what can i do xxxx

You crazy people, its never too early to eat breaky! Corrina, on a friday i ahve a driving lesson between 11-1 and then would go straight into the salon untill6, .... id have breakfast whenever i woke up.. and would have a big bowl of pasta before i went on my driving lesson and then took sw friendly snacks and fruit with me incase i did have time for a break..

xxx

Just been on a bike ride and NOW its breakfast time :D

Off to T In The Park today so making up pleanty pasta and fruit to take with me..... I am going to close my eyes at all the pizza and chinese stalls that are usually there!!!

i had breakfast really early, just some weetabix....but got hungry again so just had a bowl of beans :)

mm breakfast.

Yesterday I had scrambled eggs, tomato and two hashbrowns (5 syns) ... went down a treat :) I love this SW "dieting" lark - I'm eating way better than before!

Corrina.... get the breakfast as early as possible and stary your met burning... in fact it is proven that having a early break that is protien based with aid weight loss.!!. Also have a cup of coffee 30 min before your breakfast and this will stimulate the met rate a bit quicker.

Phil x

Back