Very late TOM! stressed!

leeds123

Silver Member
hi all. I am now officially 6 DAYS LATE!!! no TOM, and am not preggers.

i have PMT really bad and STS in sats weigh in. its week 10 and periods not affected before this week. am so upset cos feel like I could kill someone most of the time, thats when i am not crying and struggling to stop feeling so depressed. i know CD plays havoc with TOM but i am worried i wont have a TOM this month at all and this means I will stay bloated all month. and will this PMT ever go away?

I dont mind not have a period but as long as i dont get the PMT!!! really trying not to blame CD and not eat crap but i am the kinda girl who really stresses if i am late. although convinced i am not preggers will do test tomorrow just in case. If I do not have a period this month will i stay bloated until the next one? (and god only knows when that one will arrive???)....

heey hun i dont have any answers for your questions (sorry)!!
just want to say don't stress yourself out. x

chill out. if you are not preggers then you've nothing to worry about and your AF will come soon. it might be different like smaller and not like normal or full on and then some. CD can affect these things. it will come. are you like clockwork then? i've got PCOS and mine used to be all over the place and i could rarely plot them unless i was thinner, loosing weight seemed to sort mine out.

I was just talking to someone about this. I'm late too and PMT symptoms just subsiding. One of my friends didn't get TOTM on SS at all but just got the PMT stuff for her usual time. First TOTM on the steps was quite bad.

My periods went hay-wire when i started SS :-( and they became longer & far more painful! used to have periods for 3 days max... now they 5 days... and heavy some months.

Ah well..id rather be thin with weird periods LOL!

I ss'd for 10 weeks solid last time and my last period on ss was a nightmare - as you described, late, but more than that, horrendous PMT, where I literally wanted to hurt people. And trust me, I am the pussiest person ever, I couldn't ever hurt anyone!
You should get a period, unless you're pregnant. Mind, saying that, my CDC didn't have a single period in all of her ss time which was about 4 months! I guess we are all different.
I'm not sure how vitamins could affect the diet, but apparently evening primrose oil and vitamin B6 are meant to be good for PMT xxx

Mine are a bit wild at the moment too, am sure it is all CD related.

Was also going to suggest oil of evening primrose for PMT.

Hope AF appears soon. Nasty evil little witch that she is

hugs. Charlie xx

Back