Very Lightheaded

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
I have been feeling lightheaded for a while now, Saturday we went to Alton Towers, but sat in a minibus for 4 hours and arrived there at 1pm, I had a shake before I went, then another after our first ride, then I didn't have anything until we went to a concert afterwards, around 7.30pm, but all the jumping up and down made me feel like I was going to pass out... since then I have felt very lightheaded, sometimes I only have to turn my head around for the world to spin, I am wondering if it is because I am still tired from Saturday as we didn't get home until 1.45am, or whether I should start introducing food which I am loathe to do, but going by my scales I have lost less than 2lb this week (will probably be 2lb on CDC scales as she rounds it down)... not sure where to go from here as I want to lose the weight, but am rather worried that this light headedness has lasted so long...

Sorry don't think i can help, i had a light head when i first started but i am OK now, just wanted to say i hope you feel better soon.x

Greeneyes I was really lightheaded for the first few days, this is how i cope...have a good glass of water, sit or lie down and shut my eyes for 10 mins.
I find if you drink plenty of water most symptoms (bar the monkey breath) are eased.
Sorry if this is not very helpful hun, keep up the fantastic work.

Thanks for that, but I normally drink around 3l of water at least a day (not always at the weekends as we go out and aren't always near a toilet), but normally I drink plenty, my CDC has today told me she wants me to do a week on either ss+ or 810, so I have opted for ss+, although going by her calculations I have lost 3lb, but she does round down my weights, so although the scales weighed me at 11stone 10 3/4lb she rounded it down to 11stone 10lb... so didn't really make the 3lb this week... I have decided to try the ss+, hopefully I will feel better and be able to do 15mins a day on the cross trainer to burn up the extra calories... so see how I do when I have my WI next week.

:eek:Hi Greeneyes
Do get checked over by the Doctor. I started suffering from Vertigo a short while ago which makes me feel dizzy for sometimes a couple of weeks at a time. Other episodes only last a couple of days or a week.
Good luck and keep up the good work.

Back