VERY low syn Jelly Dessert

yay! thats ok :) i thought ud like it, i ate the rest when i got bk from urs :eek: xxx

no that is true :) r u allowed 2 write on my page yet? dont know how many posts u need to do i forgot lol xxxx

woo only 25 to go your half way there! xxx

all sound great thanks!!!!!!

they are very good ;) xxx

Oh no made sf jelly & yogurt dessert this morning but just realised I've probably put too much water in! Bet it'll be really sloppy and I was sooooo looking forward to it

I do something similar to this, i make up half the jelly and pour halfway in to my glasses, with the fruit in the bottom ( again using the same flavours) and then leave to set, later make up the other half of jelly and mix the yogurt into the jelly mix ( i use the yogurt as the cold water element of the mix) then top the glasses and set. i then put some light squirt cream on the top too :) yum and virtually syn free

How do I halve a packet of jelly crystals please?
x

DellyLouLou said:
1 sachet of hartleys sugar free jelly (I usually use orange, raspberry or strawberry)
A few tubs of fat free yoghurt in the same flavour as the jelly
Fruit - the same as the flavour of your yohurt and jelly
Pack of clear plastic disposable cups (like the little see-through ones you may get at a kiddies party)

Take one sachet of hartleys sugar free jelly crystals and make up accordng to the instructions.

Serve the jelly equally into approximately 7 of the plastic cups.

Place in the refridgerator until set.

Then, spoon out yoghurt of the same flavour evenly amongst the cups, on top of the jelly (so it looks almost like a trifle).

Then simply cut up the same fruit as the flavour yoghurt/jelly you have selected and place a piece or two on top of the yoghurt.

As an example, I used orange jelly, then spooned a pot of Activia fat free yoghurt in mandarin on top and then placed 2 small clementine segments on top of each dessert.

I also made strawberry flavour ones in the same way, except I made up some sugar free angel delight and distributed that evenly on top of the set strawberry jelly, then garnished with a slice of strawberry.

They look beautiful, are soooo simple to make and because they look and taste like real desserts, they are very satisfying :)

In one sachet of the hartleys sugar free jelly, there is 1 1/2 syns so distributed between 7 pots, they are virtually syn free (unless you ate all 7 in one go, in which case, you would have to syn them haha). The yoghurt and fruit is also free so this dessert is kind of like a guilty pleasure without the guilt :angeldevil:

As for the sugar free, strawberry angel delight, there are 10 1/2 syns when made up with semi-skimmed milk (I think) SO distributed evenly between seven pots would make it roughly 1.5 syns plus the teeny number of syns in the jelly.

Hope you try these, my kids love 'em!

Let me know how you get on and what you think if you do like them :)

Wow thanks for the ideas I was stuck on some thing myself and my kids could have together great idea many thanks xx

was thinking of doing this today but just looked in my cupboard and only got the orange jelly and only got strawberry and cherry mullerlights?????????

1 sachet of hartleys sugar free jelly

Let me know how you get on and what you think if you do like them :)

Thanks delly for this, just made some with my 3 year old daughter, she loved the thought of making them for her nursery friends tomorrow and defo keeping some back for myself.
Such a brilliant idea, love coming on here to jazz up my week during slimming world.

Thanks!!

Back