Very nervous

I have a solution, of sorts. I'm going to slip in to Atkins until I'm better. That way I will still be exerting some control over my eating (vital now that I'm not getting much exercise), I will be increasing the protein content of my diet, and I will be keeping carbs low so that it will be easier to slip bad into SS when the plasters off. Does that sound like a good plan?

hey there honey. so sorry to hear about your foot.

i think atkins sounds like a wonderful idea. if you stay in ketosis then you won't have so many problems shifting back to cd.

you can do it!! you've done it already so you know you can.

i hope you feel better soon..

abz xx

Well done, Tinley on all your success so far!
It sounds like you're really taking your diet plan in stride and you're sticking to it really well!
Keep it up and you'll get to your goal in no time! :)

Back after broken foot

Hi all,

It's been a heck of a lot longer than the 6 weeks I thought I'd be away with my broken foot. In fact, half way through my foot healing I developed a DVT and have ended up on warfarin for 6 months. But, tomorrow I get signed off from the sticky blood clinic, so I will be restarting CD from next weekend. :D

I managed to put on over a stone since breaking my foot so I'm not impressed that had I not broken it, I would have been at goal by now, whereas I'm actually a stone heavier than before!!! :mad:

I can't wait to get some control back in to my exercise and eating routine, and to be back on this forum (I've kept away until now because I was really upset to have to stop CDing when I broke my foot as I had only started it a week before!). :cry:

I look forward to chatting with you all again, and getting and giving the support you're all so well known for. :gen126:

Lesley

Ok, today's the day!

I've drunk a litre so far and nibbled at a bar (I do this all through the day at work) each time I feel a hunger pang. Looking forward to my lunchtime milkshake too.

I've been so miserable being unable to alter my diet for so long, so I'm more than ready to get stuck in to this now.

Please send me all your good vibes...

Either Minimins support network has changed considerably since I was last here, or my posts are not visible to other people.

If anyone can see this, can you please just reply saying 'visible' or similar, so that I know I'm not going mad!

Thanks x

hey hon. i can see you, but am now pregnant and not doing cd. but you appeared on my updated posts list :)

Ah, thanks for that.....and big congratulations!!

Good lucky tinley. You know what you're getting into but I know its always hard to go back and repeat a successful strategy. Hope it goes well.

I know that I'm pretty much talking to myself on here, but I still want to shout out loud that I have lost 8lbs in my first week!! Go Cambridge : Go me!!!

Good lucky tinley. You know what you're getting into but I know its always hard to go back and repeat a successful strategy. Hope it goes well.

Thank you, Judith. That's very kind. Good luck with your current goal x

well done babes :D that's fantastic :D post it as a seperate thread in the cambridge bit. it deserves to be seen by everyone :)

abz xx

Back