Very odd 1st week loss

Big H

Silver Member
Hello All,

Well this is my 3rd time on SS. I am currently day 10. First week loss was 16 pounds, which is bizarre, becuase on the 1st two ventures into SS I was much heavier at the start and never lost anything like that amount - not complaining ;)

2 Quick questions (although I should be an expert by now)

1.) Can you have more than 1 mouse per day
2.) Can you have a bar on the same day as you have a mouse?

Many thanks

H

Wow well done!! You can only have mousse a day I think, but yes you could have a bar and a mousse in the same day :) xx

Wow well done!! You can only have mousse a day I think, but yes you could have a bar and a mousse in the same day :) xx

Thanks Hun x

well done you :D

:wow:well done

Thanks folks x

16lbs, what a fantastic result for your first week.:) It is a little odd you've lost more third time round and weighing less. Did you do anything different, exercise or more water?

16lbs, what a fantastic result for your first week.:) It is a little odd you've lost more third time round and weighing less. Did you do anything different, exercise or more water?

No - just did everything the same. When I first did SS, 5 stones heavier I lost 11 pounds in 1st week. - strange

Don't complain lol Hope i get a good weight loss in my 1st week (roll on Tues) x

wow well done on weight loss but im sure u can have as many mousses a day a u like but only one bar a day.

i sometimes have three mousses a day and cdc said it was fine xx

wow thats really good, wish i had lost that much scale day is wednesday so maybe i might get 16lbs lol

Back