Very pissed off and annoyed

Fair point but I'm still not 'outing' myself. When it gets to a few weeks down the line and people start noticing I'll tell the truth but before then....? Screw 'em. It's my life.

I think only one person has ever had a negative word to say to me about it and I cut them down right and quick..

I just explained to them that with any diet you can put the weight back on if you dont keep on top of what you eat and exercise.. The method I am doing is just quicker and losing it.. and I explained about this forum and that there are amazing people who have maintained for over a year and if they have a bloody problem they dont have to ask me about how im doing on it or anything else about the diet.

Soon after I lost my weight the same person was asking me the details as they wanted to do it too!!

Although that was in my old work.. and I havent told any one apart from my two best friends in work that im doing it this time, because I failed last time and dont want people thinking I have no will power..

I get it too, if you loose if quick you will pile it all back on again, and more when you stop!! Its really annoying. I just ignore it now and it makes me even more determined to get to goal and keep the weight off after just to prove people wrong. I think this is one of the better TFR as it has had all the studies done originally for supply by the Doctors surgery, and they wouldnt be putting people on a plan that was a waste of time. Just totally ignore it and prove everyone wrong!!

Yepyepyep I got it all the time off my mum when I was on Lt last time and shes starting tommorow lol Such a hypocrite :D but she saw how well it worked and saw I wasn't dead at the end of it.

I'm not telling some women at work that i'm on it this time because i've heard them slagging the diet off before and I don't need to explain myself to them. I'll just invent a reason when they comment i've lost loads of weight lol

Any recommendations haha????

Lipo? lol Dunno, maybe that you've started exercising a little at home and it's done wonders for your metabolism? lol I really have no idea, sorry babe xx

Hi Rainbow - out of interest what have u told you bf? Has he noticed your not eating?!!

I only ask because I would like to not tell mine but not sure how realistic it is!!! I lost 5 stone in 2006 and he didn't approve at the time and definately wouldn't approve this time as I did put it all back on!!! I kind of agree with you Scotsmist its up to us to prove them wrong and i fully intend to this time but it would be good if I didn't have to tell him just yet!!

Tash xx

Don't tell them your on lipotrim tell them its the glass of mustard,vinegar and lemon juice mixed, you have before bed.
wonder how many will try it

Hey honey. It's been easy so far as we don't live together and I haven't seen him this past week as we've both been crazy busy. Do you live with your man?

Don't tell them your on lipotrim tell them its the glass of mustard,vinegar and lemon juice mixed, you have before bed.

:rotflmao:

i agree with you all and it makes me so angry im not even going to get started as ill go on for ages, but it is the one thing that really really makes my blood boil. also the fact that to avoid it we have to make up excuses because its looked down on!
all i can say is no matter how i get to 9 stone ill still be nine stone, and no shake, bar, chicken, exercise or cabbage soup is going to change the fact that i get there, so they can just put the fact that il be nine stone and not fat anymore in their pipe and smoke it lol.x

i agree with you all and it makes me so angry im not even going to get started as ill go on for ages, but it is the one thing that really really makes my blood boil. also the fact that to avoid it we have to make up excuses because its looked down on!
all i can say is no matter how i get to 9 stone ill still be nine stone, and no shake, bar, chicken, exercise or cabbage soup is going to change the fact that i get there, so they can just put the fact that il be nine stone and not fat anymore in their pipe and smoke it lol.x

applause.gif

Lol with abit of tabasco sauce thrown in for good measure :D

Something that has amused me over the last week though is that a friend of mine who has slammed LT time and time again seems to be asking an awful lot of questions about it and not the usual kind like 'isn't that dangerous?' and 'But aren't you hungry?' but like 'Can you have sweeteners?' I wonder if she's succumbing to the ways of the 'dark' side? hehehehe

No, we did the last time I did I was on the diet though! We're commuting at the minute due to work commitments but we do spend most weekends at one of our houses (couldn't this week due to the snow so was able to get a good start!) - so going to be pretty difficult to not eat for the whole weekend without telling him!!! lol I might just have to bite and bullet and tell him to butt out!!

Well at least you don't have to worry about it during the week... Perhaps explain and if he gets huffy tell him if he can't say something supportive about it then to not talk about it at all. It's your body and he's only concerned but can he honestly say he'd be less concerned if you stayed the same or gained weight - what with all of the health implications of being overweight. Explain that you KNOW you put the weight on last time and so you've now learned what you can and can't do in order to keep it off this time.

Hope that's helpful sweets xx

Exactly what I thought! ;)

Back