Very proud of myself but gutted lol

Linzi_C

I had some gorgeous handmade chocolates bought for me and id been saving them (before i started sw)....i was so so tempted last night to pig out on them (would of blown about 2 months worth of syns lol) but my daughter started been sick so i got preoccupied.

I just been shopping and have thrown the chocolates away :cry: to make way in my fridge for fruit :eek: so i can no longer be tempted by knowing there there...

I think im gonna cry lol

Crikey, that has taken a lot of willpower, well done. I'd be tempted to syn each chocolate up & have 1 a day. This is what I did at easter with my Green & Black chocolate:p

I do that as well hun. I find if I have something like chocolates in the house I cant take my mind off them until I've eaten the whole lot! So I try not to have them in the house. But sometimes in moments of weakness in the shops I end up buying something really bad, then when I get home I think oh no what have I done and throw them in the bin! Mad I know, and a waste of money, but I just think they are better off in the bin than on my hips!!

Well done for having the willpower to resist them and get rid. Although I'm sure they would have been yummy, you will feel much better for not having had them :)

Wow, that is some willpower you've got going on there Linzi!

My OH usually brings me back expensive boxes of chocs when he's been abroad with work, and the last time he did that was about a day or so before I decided to start SW, which of course meant that I couldn't really eat them without blowing several weeks worth of syns :)sigh:) So I did what Happy Holidays did, and worked out the syns per choc (was about 4 iirc!) and had one a day until they were gone :D Don't think that I could've bought myself to put them in the bin, and knowing that I could have one (or two, or three if it was a bad day lol) stopped me wanting to scoff the lot!

He was away in Canada again last week, but decided that I probably wouldn't want chocolates this time, and as I'd mentioned to him how cold its been here, he bought me some super-fluffy socks instead - bless him :D (not that I would've said no to the chocolates, you understand ;):p)

Well done on ur willpowers but in my house - what comes in must be eaten. I wouldn't settle with one a night and would have to eat them on one go. My only way to diet is to have healthy stuff in the cupboards. I wish I could be more like u all and have good willpower!

trust me it was hard...but im the same if id of worked out their syns and had a couple a night...i would of just eaten them all in one go. Im still gutted about it tho and am tempted to go bin raiding haha Nah, its the best place for them...or so i keep telling myself lol

Pogle its great you got socks instead, how thoughtful of hubby!! Its great you have his support :) and this weather i wish id of had the socks instead lol

OMG... you lot show great restraint! on a side note... can you not give to a nice neighbour rather than bin them? seems like an awful thing to do to yummy chocs... :)

Quick put something (fairy liquid or empty ash tray) in the bin before u go back in there cos it would be on my mind x

Wow, that IS willpower. I'm craving chocolate now after reading this. Mmmm handmade chocolates :D

I did think about giving them to a neighbour but the only person that would of appreciated them round here is a friend across the road whos going through a tough time at the min but...shes also on a diet lol so i bought her flowers instead :)

Good thinking about putting something in the bin!....i just splashed some bleach in there and now i can forget about them and sleep tonight lol.......i dont feel too guilty about chucking them tho cause it was my ex who bought me them (while he was cheating on me....explains the flowers n chocs i kept getting lol)

Aww... you sound like a lovely neighbour. I agree too... I would happily waste the money of my ex lol x

Back