Very quite forum this week :(

hi everyone,

sorry i''ve not been on very much this week, i'm also back at work and have exams in 3 1/2 weeks time! i have been thinking of you all, hope you're getting on ok. i've had a good week, a little over on syns yesterday (well on 19 over) but i have stuck to my exercise and been super good today.

its nice to come and see what you're all up to....

Kat x

Just bumping up again....

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!

Ruthy xxx

I know.... I've resorted to reading other forums in my lunch hour now, where as a few weeks ago I could hardly keep up with it all.
x

I know its mad isnt it....maybe because the sun is coming out people are busy...
Come back lol

Ruthyxxx

Yeah please come back otherwise Ruthy will corrupt me and try to convert me to Butternut squash!!

Cooeeee Ruthy
Q minimins member... Is Soy sauce a free food?
A Ruthy..... Yes soy sauce is a free food
Now that is'nt cr is it? got my Drift?:)

Im constantly on here now that i've found this site, goes to show I have loads to do at work lol. Im either surfing the net or pervin over the cute guy I work with lol

NOOOOO Louise, don't you dare defect! LOL

I actually ran out to lunch on the southbank with a friend, had greek so it wasn't too naughty. Some houmous, greek salad without the feta and chicken skewers. Delish! and the cute boys walking by was just a bonus :) LOL

Cooeeee Ruthy
Q minimins member... Is Soy sauce a free food?
A Ruthy..... Yes soy sauce is a free food
Now that is'nt cr is it? got my Drift?:)

Im confused .......what have done?:confused:

Ruthy xxx

Back again...

do you mean crutter nut squash? cr bns is that a new breed!
Omg ive lost the plot!

arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Annette,:) you are a super sleuth lol, can't add more cos have been out and legs are a trifle wobbly lol

Jeez im soooooooooo stupid hahaha

Im too scared to put anything in from SW because i may be infringing CR's

ARRRRGGGGHHH

Ruthy xxx

Well done, Funkykat thats really good, good luck for your exam's, and yes, I for one have wondered where you'd got to, take care chick X

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FUNKYKAT.

RUTHYXXXX

Yes come rain or shine its always us struggling to get a conversation going out of all ya miserable sods!;)

I love you all really ;)

Ruthy xxx

Back