Very sad and frightened - maybe goodbye for now

I'm so sorry for you and your husband- i cannot imagine what you are going through. Hope you have opportunity to spend some cherished time with your family. With love, Lorna xx

No good with words but am so sorry to read this xx

Darling i am so sorry, I hope you find some strength to keep strong for your husband he needs you so much at this awful time, keep strong and positive .... thinking of you and your family x x

that is awful news minxie, sending you both big hugs ((((()))))
take care xxx

Hey hun, this is so awful for you and your husband. I wanted to say something to you to that I learned when I was caring for my Mum in her last months of cancer and that is when you are caring for someone like you will be, make sure you do something nice for yourself every single day. Seriously you'll be putting everything you've got into your husband because you'll want to but please do something for yourself daily. I know this sounds mad but it will keep you sane. My thing (I was young) was to do my makeup before I began my day at the crack of dawn. May sound silly but it worked for me.

If you want your hubby to see you slim and that will make you happy then consider doing cd (perhaps a higher plan) so you have something to focus on and because you're doing something for you, this will make your hubby happy too. I know it sounds a bit mad and it doesn't have to be cd but just something hun.

Bit jumbled, sorry about that, but hope you understand. Thinking of you xxx

oh my goodness hun, i feel for you so much right now!
Thinking of you and diets certainly take a back seat in this situation hun!

xx

so sorry, not sure what to say so will leave it with im thinking of you xx

Oh dear god. What dreadful news. Sending you both lots of love and you know we will be here for you.
Life is so cruel.
You have every right to feel sad (understatement) and frightened. You will find strength for you both. I wish I could give you a big hug and take all this pain away.
Take care.
Lynne
x

Last edited:
((Hugs)) Much love being sent your way x x x

So sorry to hear your devasting news, my thoughts are with you and your Husband xx

I'm so sorry to hear your dreadful news. You are both in my thoughts.

Thinking of you and your family at these hard times. Sending you lots of love and hugs x x

Dear Everyone

Thank you so much for all your kind replies - you can't know how much it has meant to me. This is a very difficult time for me and just reading all your good wishes gives me some strength to put one foot in front of another.

On the CD front I will probably try and continue in some form - after all I don't feel like eating and by having CD products I know that I will at least have all the nutrition I need. My CDC heard about my husband and has been very kind and thoughtful, texting me her best wishes; all these thoughts and kindnesses make me feel that I don't face this nightmare journey alone. Thank you again.

Back