Very sad day

Aww Tash - you have a good cry hun it helps and is only natural.....sending you big warm hugs ((((Tash)))) xxx

I'm really sorry to hear about your dog, but don't worry too much! She'll be having a great time with all the other dogs in doggy heaven, including our old Lab :)

Tasha I'm sorry to hear about your dog, and I don't think it's 'just a dog' at all, I can completely understand, and I'm sure others do. Well done on resisting food last night, it's moments like these that test you most and getting through it shows you're going to do well x

Awwww Tasha
Thats sooo very sad... im soo sorry to hear about your dog. Theyre such a big part of life, and she clearly meant the world to you. Its totally normal to grieve, after all theyre family. In fact, I love my dog more than some members of my family...!!!
Chin up, remember the good times.

Thank you everyone. All your kind words made me cry even more lol but in a lovely way. I cant even think of her not being around no more she was so sepcial. I loved her so much!! I cant stop kissing and hugging bailey i am sure he knows something (Dogs are funny like that) So glad i am home now i dont think i was much use at work today everytime someone talked to me i started to cry, how embarrassing, i just couldnt help it! I forgot there was a staff meeting this morning at work and after going to see leah i walked back into the office with everyone sat round a table, they all looked at my red blotchy face from crying, i burst out cryin again and left.... i feel so stupid now. I think everyone understands tho and is being lovely.

Leah was taken to the vets today and is being cremated. My ex is being alot stronger than i am, but i think when he is home alone without her tonight it will all sink in... feel so sorry for him, him and Leah where two peas in a pod. Shocked i have stuck to the diet but me eating junk food aint gonna magic her back to life.

Thanks everyone for there kind words she was so special to me and i loved her so much she will be a HUGE miss!! RIP Leah!! xxxx

Hi Tasha, really sorry to hear of your loss, sending you lots of hugs xxx

Ah Tasha, we love our pets (or the pets that we look after for others) and so understand. I have no doubt that Leah is happily now in dog heaven; the reward for the joy and support she brought to others. Well done for sticking to CD at such a sad time, best wishes xx

Aw hun, don't feel stupid for crying - if you didn't cry then you wouldn't care, and if you didn't care then you wouldn't be the lovely person that you are.

Leah, like my little girl, wasn't just a dog, she was a friend and at times confidante. I'm so sorry for you and your ex.

(((hugs)))

Vicki x

sorry for your loss hun

Back