very sad (inc. rant)

BeckyN

sorry to rant but ...

for various 'silly' reasons we didn't read a clause and a mortgage issue has come to light meaning we've had to stump up £250 from nowhere ... so now we're skint

next month will be fine when we're been paid but now I've had to ask my CDC if I can take a break, I don't want to but short of selling my husband (v.good at DIY if anyone is interested) I can't afford my packs for a couple of weeks :(

it makes it worse beacuse I had a little bit of a 'wobble' the other day, wasn't drinking water, lost faith etc. etc. but then a kick up the bum from my lovely CDC got me back into the zone and the water retention pounds are vanishing :)

has anyone else had a break and come back? are you allowed to do this? I want to remain focused and not 'waste' the last few weeks, nor do I want to move to SW or anything.
I've enough packs left to last a couple of weeks on a higher plan, and obviously water is free so I can still manage my weight to a point

sorry to rant, sorry to post negative as I like a nice cheery post

good luck all, and I hope to still be talking to you all x

how about giving her a cheque and buying a couple more shakes half the amount so that you've enough for the couple of weeks (should be around £50 if you need 2 a week for 2 weeks)? explain the issue.

My CDC has come back and said I can take a break, just to ring her when I'm back.
We're on holiday for the next 2 weeks too, my husband has packed my food packs and is totally behind me, he says him and the baby are going to have salads galore to help me as he knows how upset I am (and it's his fault about the mistake with the bank, so he feels guilty) so maybe it won't be too bad

Hello Becky

Sorry if this appears to be a silly suggestion but I have come across this response before on Minimins and it has proven quite useful. Is there anything you no longer need at home that you could sell on Ebay?

Best wishes x

we've only moved last October so all out spare stuff is gone, and my mum's friend works in an womans refuge so we've just got rid of all the baby stuff in last few weeks ... it's sods law really, I was thinking of chucking it all in on Monday and now I'm so much back on it!

the break will be very very controlled and i'll make sure I get straight back on it

thanks for kind suggestion

Becky, you can do it ... keep of those naughty carbs and stick to proteins and salad-y type foods. I did atkins for a few weeks before and lost 20lbs ...it wasnt that bad. TO be honest I loved nibbling on cheese and cooked back on and stuff.

Back