Total Solution Very small meal with TS

wannadrop3st

Hi guys,
I am on day 2 and really want to do TS, but after losing 3 st on CD 2 years ago and regaining it all, I don't want my collegues to know I am doing a TFR again :0(
So I have taken a very small salad consisting of lettuce / 4 slices of cucumber and a boiled egg for lunch.
I am looking at doing the everyday except will alternate between egg and chicken,

Will my losses be much less than TFR losses?

Thanks guys,

Hey there.

I didn't want to 'read and run' so to speak. I have just started Exante (having done a vlcd several years back and regaining all I lost plus a few more stone to boot). I am not back at work until next week, but like you, I don't really wish to advertise the fact I'm back on a vlcd.

What I used to do (and will do so again) is take the soup packets and mix into a mug, so if anyone had a mind to question what I was having for lunch, I'd just say a cup a soup. I also used to take the chocolate and vanilla packets in and mix up either a hot chocolate, or latte (by adding coffee to the vanilla).

I can't see that a small salad as you've just described will do you any harm - and, more importantly, if it helps you manage the diet whilst at work, then go for it :)

Back