VerySadFatPerson

StaceyRees

Hiya, I have bought lipotrim a few times and never ever started it. It has then either gone out of date or I have thrown it away. My weight is making me really sad, I wish I could just shrug it off and not worry about it, BUT, I cant! For the past three weeks, I have been trying to start lipotrim, I say I will start Monday, then Monday comes and I dont start it.....HELP ME PLEASE! I really need to start, I am sick of being treated like a second class citizen cos I'm fat. I wanna be comfortable by the summer! :cry::cry::cry:

Welcome to the forum staceyrees please dont think you are alone in feeling like this, im sure at some point we have all felt like that, I know I felt like that every day. Starting this plan is not for the faint hearted im not going to lie BUT the results are amazing im 8 weeks in and it becomes second nature after a while. I would not have believed I would last this long but the losses keep me going and as for Monday's lovie forget them I had enough of waiting on Monday and made the decision to start on the 27th DEcember and went for it as I knew my Monday would never come. My advice is if you want to try it just get the shakes and start.

I hope whatever you choose you find some peace as iv done every plan and eventually you will find one that sticks but dont think your a second class anything I wish you well on whatever you decide xxxx

Welcome along!! You'll find lots of help and support here. And even better you'll soon have that weight off and be feeling soooo much stronger! :)

i know how u feel and i have so much weight to lose...all we can do is take it one day at a time and try to change...good luck x

Keep trying hun, NEVER GIVE UP HOPE, you will one day decide "Right today I`m doing this and nothing is stopping me" we all have negative thought patterns that keep us down! BUT YOU ARE NOT a 2nd class anything darl, you are PRECIOUS and your self worth is the key here hun... I remember feeling so low when I was at my fattest and thinking all those same old same old neg thoughts, then one day I`d simply had enough and thoyght right time to take the bull by the horns and tackle this head on. I know its gonna be hard but I`m strong I can do this... and you must have faith in yourself to be able to do it too.
Your head has to be in "The ZONE" as I call it.... cos what we think reflects how positive and succesful we can become.... or not (bit heavy sorry, lol) I know i can`t tell you to do it and you`ll be ok..... youve got to want it so badly and think I will do this. BUT don`t start on a monday, start anyday you want to.... its funny what makes us stall or what can be a psychological block to acheivement.
Anyway chicken, when you do this, remember you are NEVER alone and we are all in the same boat
BIG HUGS to you and welcome aboard... Lou xxx

Back