Vesta's Weightloss Journey

Oh good luck for your next weigh in!

My weigh in will also be on Tuesday!
Wow you have lost quite a bit well done, xxxxx

My mum stuck an old holiday photo of me on Facebook last night. In the photo I'm 19 and weigh about 8 and a half stone. If you'd have asked me at the time what I thought of my weight and appearance, I'd have told you told you I was fat. But looking at this photo 9 years later, I can clearly see that I wasn't. Now I'm panicing that no matter how much weight I lose I'll never see myself as a healthly weight. I will never get to 'enjoy' my future slimmer figure because I simply won't see it. :-(

Aw im the same i will be thin when inweight so much but i never feel as slim as other people! Think its the im never happy syndrome if you had curly hair you would want straight , if you had an hourglass figure you would want to be a stick !!

On a whim I tried on an old size 12 skirt today that hasn't fit in a loooooooong time. And.... it fit! I really need some new clothes. My jeans are far too big for me now. But as I'm not at target I've just been wearing them with a belt. But as there now 2 sizes too big they scrunch up at the front.

2 pounds lost this week. Giving me a current weight of 10 stone and 4 and a half pounds. My next and last mini goal is to lose 2 stone in total, so I have 4 and a half pounds to go until my next mini goal. If I can't get to target by my goal date, then I at least want to have hit that mini goal.

Progress pic.jpg

Latest progress pic

Well done Vesta!! Your looking great!!

I'm finally back on track now.... At last x

Thank you! I have my holiday to aim for this time :) so feeling very determined! My boyfriend doesn't have a day off work for over a week which really really helps as I always want to cheat when he's off lol!

It really is easier! Silly men!! Hah!

Hope you had something yummy as you had a treat?? Xx

So jel!!! X

Yeah fab day for me thanks Hun! Boyfriend working late again so was easy evening lol!

How's your day been? Iv just posted what iv had in my diary xxx

Half pound loss again this week. And again I had a take out the night before weigh in. Opps! Oh well, still (slowly) losing weight and get to enjoy some junk food. So can't complain really. I need a kick up the back side though. I want to hit the 2 stone loss mark before the end of the month .

Back