Vesta's Weightloss Journey

Weight loss this week of 2 and a half pounds. So I have 6 and a half pounds left to get to my goal weight. Although I didn't get to target on my goal date, I'm still pleased with the progress I've made so far. I'll just keep going until I get there.

My weight has stayed the same this week. But I relaxed the diet a bit this week and I was at a party with lots of food and alcohol. Plus (TMI alert) it's the wrong time of the month. So I'm just happy it wan't a gain. Back on the diet this week though!

Half a pound loss this week. Which takes me to a current weight of 10 stone. Not a major loss this week but it does give me a total loss of 2 stone. Which was my final mini goal. So just 6 pounds to go until target.

Well done on loosing 2 stone that's fab. My aim is 2 stone ish to loose in full but aiming for as close to a stone for Xmas I can get. X

Well done you, that's great x

I didn't get around to updating last week. I lost half a pound last week and a pound this week. My current weight is 9 stone and 11 and a half pounds. So I have 3 and a half pounds to lose to hit my goal weight.

I know what you mean would rather loose them first to put back on!! Dont worry if not tho like you say b back on it after xmas anyway ! I have a hen do beginning of feb so i wont have a choice but to loose the xmas lbs and the wedding is end of feb, bought a dress that only just fits !

It's not my usual weigh in day but I'm doing my post Christmas weigh in today. Current weight 9 stone and 12 pounds. So just a half pound gain over the Christmas period. I can live with that! Time to get back on the wagon. I've re read my Paul McKenna book and listened to the C.D. Feeling motivated!

Iv been same not put as much as i thought on and as you say indulged at times!! Sometime even cursed ma smaller belly capacity ha ha !! Its a brill thing tho lets hope its a forever change x

Back