Vgstar44.....Finally i have a Diary!!!

Hey hun, that tops lovely and what a bargain too! I must try some of those skinny patted- they sound yummy x

love the dress hun its gorge! i need something for my works do,wanted a dress but i dont feel comfortable with my bingo wings so havent got a clue what im going to wear x

can always get a little sparkly shrug cardi to cover the arms !! I tend to do that as I have massive flappy spaniels ears lol

Morning

Hope you had a good night out - have a great sunday & good luck for WI XX

Thanks again everyone.

Im on cloud 9 this morning as the scales have said 2lbs off

:bliss:

Feeling a touch shaky with a slight hangover so im off back to bed to try sleep it off

xxx

Thanks again everyone.

Im on cloud 9 this morning as the scales have said 2lbs off

:bliss:

Feeling a touch shaky with a slight hangover so im off back to bed to try sleep it off

xxx

Just remember if you've been drinking you are probably be dehydrated so don't worry if the loss is not 2lb next time you check.

haha bless you with your hangover :D sign of a good night!

well done on your 2lbs off :) xxx

Yay well done on the 2 lb loss :) enjoy your rest in bed x

Hey love sorry for the delay in posting i have been away. Welcome to the boards. Well done on your brilliant weight loss so far. I'm sure you can lose those 4lbs by Christmas. Good luck. :) xxx

Congrats on the 2lbs loss! Hope you had a great weekend!x

Thanks so much everyone again :D

Hey love sorry for the delay in posting i have been away. Welcome to the boards. Well done on your brilliant weight loss so far. I'm sure you can lose those 4lbs by Christmas. Good luck. :) xxx

Hi hun thanks for visiting!!! I havent got a chance to reply to everyones diary's either there are just so many im struggling to keep up :) Thank you for your kind words :D

Well last night i was doing really well until my eldest happened to leave a couple of chocolates lying and i just couldnt resist. ended up only having 3 1/2 pts for dinner as i counted the chocs as 4pts

Luckily i had a micro ww dinner in the freezer....chicken casserole only 3 pts and the other 1/2 i used for a coffee.

Today has been so much better....late breakfast but it was so fab it was worth waiting for.

ww bacon (2 slices= 1 pt) 2 slice toast (3pt) and low fat flora (1/2pt)

amazing!!!
Think im gonna have an egg mayo pitta for lunch so that will be 3 1/2 pts

Dinner well thats something im gonna have to think about as my food shopping isnt coming till friday and i cant be bothered to go near any shops whilst its pouring with rain.

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

hey hun thanks for popping in my diary :)

bacon on toast sounds yummy! always have that if we go out to a cafe just minus the butter they normally spread allover it!

keep it up your doing well x

Hi Vicky, oh well, at least you counted the points for the choccy lol. xx

Hey love. Well done for being good and pointing those pesky chocs. They are my downfall too. Sounds like you have your menu under control now though. :) Hope you have a good day. xxx

Not been on for a few days...my eldests room was being decorated so everything was up in the air but thats now sorted so i can get back to spending lots of time on here :)

Well weigh in this morning and another 1lbs off!! leaving me only 1lb away from my first target of 18lbs. Feels fantastic that i have managed to get this far.

I will be bang on 11 stone and i so cant wait to see those 10's again.
Havent saw them in over 7 years from when i fell pregnant with my 1st son.

I now feel i need to start taking up some excercise so im going to start trying to get out for walks more...so long as the weather permits.

Will try catching up with other diary's today then im off for some retail therapy as the designer outlet in livingston. Oh and my treat for lunch is gonna be a Nandos :) :) :)

Take care
xxx

Well done - thats great - Enjoy shopping & lunch - come back later to tell us of your purchaes lol x

That's superb news...you must be very chuffed! :D

well done on your pound off hun, thats fab news - you'll be in those 10's soon enough i'm sure, and feeling fab! :D xxx

Well done on your lb off my lovely. You are so close to your first target. :D Keep up the good work. xxx

Back