Vgstar44.....Finally i have a Diary!!!

Hi
Hope you are having a good weekend x

Just popping by to say well done on your weight-losses, you're doing great and should feel really proud or yourself! xx

Thanks everyone.

Im over the moon as i had a huge loss of 3lbs this week which saw me back in the 10's!!!

Not been there for a LONG time.

Im now 2lbs over my Crimbo target and in a healthy BMI. What a fantastic Crimbo present to give myself. The best of it is....I done all the hard work myself...noone else just me!!!

Thanks everyone for so much support...this forum has been a huge help in keeping me on the straight and narrow

Gonna have a sit and think about what i want my next target to be....

OMG!!! Did you say 3lbs?!?!?! That's absolutely amazing!!!
I can't wait until I'll get back into my 10s (which won't happen until Feb) so I know how ecstatic you must be feeling.
Well done sweetie - you should be very proud of yourself xxxx

Well done thats great news!
Now im about the same height as you & ive been as low as 9st (bit too thin for me) & at the mo im 10st4lb which i feel happy with but some of my customers have said they think im too thin now:confused:!

10st bang on is enough for me & also my oh will start complaning certain bits of me are disappearing if i go any lower;)x

Yeah...you cant seem to please everyone eh.

Before i started losing weight collegues all said i was fine and didnt need to lose weight but now there all saying how fabulous im looking and its like but a few months ago you said i was fine LOL

I was thinking 10st 7lb just to see how i feel at that. Im fitting into my 12 but it would be amazing if i could fit back in a size 10 (not been that since falling pregger with my now 7 year old)

Its just so hard to judge what i will feel most happiest at without having to really struggle with maintaining.

Your doing ever so well and im sure you will hit your next target soon enough

xxx

Well done my lovely what a brilliant result and with so many targets hit too. You absolutely deserve your success don't you go getting too skinny now missus as you are already under your goal according to your user cp details. Hope you enjoyed your day xxx

Well done my lovely what a brilliant result and with so many targets hit too. You absolutely deserve your success don't you go getting too skinny now missus as you are already under your goal according to your user cp details. Hope you enjoyed your day xxx

LOL I wont get too skinny hun i promise!!!

Im only on the top end of a healthy BMI so wanna be somewhere in the middle.

Hope your enjoying your wonderful new shoes!!!

xxx

well done on achieving your xmas target :D saw your fabulous ticker while perusing peoples diaries so had to pop in to say well done :) xxx

Alright then hun i will allow it but no more than that :p

I can't wait for my shoes to arrive then i can prance around everywhere, hopefully gaining some activity points in the process.

I hope you had a lovely day my dear. xxx

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

Hi, just popping by to say well done on reaching your Christmas target, you should feel really proud of yourself! Hope you are having a good week!x

Thanks soo much!!! I lost an amazing 3lbs this week!

I cant beleive how im doing it...im so pleased its really motivating me just to know i can really lose it if i try.

Hope everyone is having a good week and looking forward to Santa coming xxx

Big well done on the loss! Superb :D

Well done Vicky!

Wishing you a Very Merry Xmas :)

well done on your loss - hope you have a fab xmas :) xxx

Hope you had a Fab Christmas Day !:)

Back