Vgstar44.....Finally i have a Diary!!!

Hello Everyone!!! :wave:

Well after a lovley Crimbo and New year I am back.

Hope everyone had a lovley time.
Luckily i only put on 2 lbs over Christmas but i have lost it all this week so im back on track. Thank goodness.
Still lots of choccies in the house but now that the shops are slowly filling with gorgeous Spring clothing im feeling more determined to stick with it.

Now that my Xmas target is over im setting my sights on a final target then fingers crossed i can start to maintain.

I only really wanna lose another 7lbs so im hoping i can get there.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far..Will catch up with the diaries in a bit

Mwah! xxx

Look at you - only 7lbs off your target!!! Lucky thing!!
Sure these will be gone in no time xxx

Thanks hun...im actually 7lbs below my target but still not quite where i wanna be so im gonna try losing another 7 and hopefull that will be me happy.

Good luck looking by your sig your doing well too so keep up the good work.

8lbs is fab for your 1st week

xx

Hey hun

Wow 7lbs below target that's fab.

I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be in no time at all

xx

Thanks hun...im actually 7lbs below my target but still not quite where i wanna be so im gonna try losing another 7 and hopefull that will be me happy.
7lbs below your target?!?!?!?
Whooha!! That's absolutely incredible - must feel fantastic you skinny chick xxx

Hey Vicky, hope you had a great xmas & new year.
You have those 7 lbs shifted in time for spring!

I cant even imagine getting to target let alone under it! Congrats!

Heres my food diary for the day. Not felt hungry at all so hoping it may help someone out

B
coffee x2 = 2
ww bread x 2 =1
ww bacon x2 =1
egg= 1.5

L
ww tomato and basil soup = 1.5
0 point jelly = 0

D
Salmon with ginger and chilli dressing= 4
150g potato = 1.5
veg= 0
tesco apple and blackberry steamed pudding= 2.5

Total 14 so 4 saved

well done on keeping your xmas gain so small and getting it off again so quickly :) youll have that next 7lbs off in no time! xxx

Well done you:)

Well its been a pretty good week.....gave in to a few temptations at the end of the week. A few choccies at work , a chocolate biscuit and some kfc chicken and chips last night (all unpointed :break_diet:)

So i stood on the scales and i have lost 1lb

Not the biggest of losses but its in the right direction and as i say i did have some guilty pleasures.

Night out on the 20th Feb so im going to keep that in mind and get stuck back in without going over my points.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

xxx

well done on your loss Vic thats great :)

my bf's just leaned over in his noseyness and gone "is that her? she doesnt need to lose any weight!" which for him is a really nice compliment haha ;) xxx

awwww lol how nice!!

Unfortunatley my jelly belly tells a different story

Thanks for the compliment tho

xx

Well done on the 1lb down, as you said its going in the right direction! Hope you had a good weekend! xx

Well im officially back on track!!!

3lbs off this morning so im over the moon and feeling fab.

Just gonna treat myself to some egg, bacon,beans and toast!!!!

I have been tracking like mad this week and even had to miss dinner one night as i ate too many choccie biccies at work. Makes it so worthwhile today tho to see that loss

xxx

Congrats on the Wi result, you're doing really great!x

Back