Vibrating machines anyone??

lou1978

I am such a sucker for home shopping channels and have just ordered the vibrapower max from ideal world.

I have used power plates at the gym with very good results, just wondered if anyone has one of the ones for home use and whether they are as good (in th pic they look a bit small and flimsy) as the gym ones.

I wouldn't fancy a small and flimsy one, prefer a large firm one !!!! [ ooh er] or is it not "that kind" of vibrating machine ???

I am such a sucker for home shopping channels and have just ordered the vibrapower max from ideal world.

I have used power plates at the gym with very good results, just wondered if anyone has one of the ones for home use and whether they are as good (in the pic they look a bit small and flimsy) as the gym ones.

I have the previous one that ideal world did.
I live in a flat and have recently had to give it to my sister.....neighbours underneath complain every time i try to use any equipment....lol.
Don't think it will be the same as the gym because it is smaller.....but i do think that it is very sturdy and quite heavy for it's size.

Shaz x

Some people have filthy minds!!

Just got it set up, it seems quite noisy and the platform is smaller than the gym ones, but I am confident in its ability to shift my wobbly bits.

Back