• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Vibro plate ordered !!

Ordered my vibro plate (crazy fit 500watt pro!) £169. Its coming on tuesday - I can't wait.

My motivation for this is my 'dress' arrived today - I put it on, managed to do up the zip - but its way too bumpy inside - me that is - even with magic pants !:flirt2:

So, had a brief chat with hubby, and he said, whatever you need to do just do it - get it ordered.:love: I love that man - but then he said, you'd better use it - not let it rot in the corner !

Anyway - I'm soooo excited, read really good reviews about the model on ciao, so hopefully it will work.

I'll let you know how it goes !

Caren xx :D:D:D:D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Caren,
delighted the dress fits, now you just need to tone up a bit and will feel like a million dollars. Where did you get the crazy fit at that price?
Best of luck.
Doirin

Your OH sounds very supportive which always helps.

Good luck! Please let us know how it goes.

I have a crazyfit vibo plate, fantastic, i love it wobbles the fat away, lol ..... you'll have great fun, i use mine 3 times a day,

I have a crazyfit vibo plate, fantastic, i love it wobbles the fat away, lol ..... you'll have great fun, i use mine 3 times a day,
I just hope it works... its coming on tuesday - even taken the day off to wait for it - knowing my luck it will arrive at 6pm - but who cares :D

I'll keep everyone posted.xx