Vibro Plate

I am so glad i read this! i brought a vibro plate a couple of weeks ago to try and get my self in shape, but i was worried that after i loose the weight, (i have around 6 stone to loose) i would be all saggy n horrible :(
But hopefully with the vibro plate ill be able to get back to my old self again!
:D

hi all i just done a quick search if any of you live near a david lloyd gym, most have one there!!

oooh, Kerry thats great!! My sis is a member and I will be staying at hers in the UK!!!

Oh it's interesting I came across this, there's a salon with one has opened beside my hairdressers and I was wondering if it was any good. I'd be afraid of falling off it though lol.:eek:

Hey all sorry for taking ages to get back to ya!
I do them in Chartbusters, they have vibro and tanning rooms.
It's ten mins for €3.75, it reeelly really is the same as an hour in the gym, i lose about 500 cals in ten mins!

Amy-I lost about 7st and was all saggy and horrible for a while but as soon as i started vibroing it made a maaassive difference! My mam who can be cruley honest saw me in my underwear and said "jeeez you look like something from a magazine...a model!!" she may well have been going over bored but it zapped away ALL my celluite, firmed me totally!!
I went about 3 times a week at first then 2.
I swear by it!!
xx

any1 know who does them in ireland? sounds brillant

Yep I'm an irish cailin myself!
Chartbusters the video place do them!

Yeah I am in Cork, havent looked at chartbusters but a lot of the salons do them if they have stand-up tanning beds.

Lyn,
you wont fall off, there are handles but its weird, cos its doesnt really knock you off balance. I think the point is you are using your muscles sub-consciously to stabilise and this works muscles gently to tone them.

I am still not convinced but as I said before its 10 mins of peace a day and normally the booth is still v.warm from the previous sunbed user. Going for session 3 today. Going daily until next Wednesday, then away for 5 days.

Daisy,

for your €3.75 do you get to use the sun bed too??

thanks daisyhappy but no chart busters near me :( might c can i buy a 2nd had 1 ! share and go halves with my friend, are there different types? is one better than another? i c some on wwww.donedeal.ie for sale

They are quite big and I'd say very expensve, you should maybe look into renting one for a month and see if you like it enough first?
xx

hi found a place in dublin that rents it out :) so going to try that cant get it till next week none in stock :( but looking forward to it, thanks for all ye'r help :);)

I'd love to firm me wobbly bits.........my gym doesn't seem to have these yet...I think I'll have to enquire.......pass on the tanning booth tho..... SO utterly BAD for your skin....just sticking to the moisturiser with a hint of golden tan by Garnier...its brill!!!

ooooh these sound brilliant! How long were your sessions for? I live in the high peak near manchester and couldnt find one to hire either scotsmist, so i bought one instead! Im hoping it works its a big investment for a student unemployed over the summer lol! I will let you know how I get on, cant wait for it to arrive now if it does what it promises- firming and cellulite wise :D

Which one have you bought J-lo? .... I've been looking at them but there are sooooo many!!!! AND so many different prices! x

Supaslimmer,

I dont have the tanning part on, only the vibro plate. The tan part is an optional extra that costs more!

Crumbs how many of us are here from High Peak then?

found a tanning salon at home which is opening Friday which does them. they wont be up and running til next week but I am definitely going to give it a go. will let you know how I get on and would love to hear how anyone else gets on x

Back