Vibro plate

traceya89

my daughter wants a vibro plate for xmas. i have looked on ebay and there are lots of different versions. anyone got one or know what is the best one to buy?

i had one but it only cost £150 the plate was very small could just fit my feet on it so would say buy as bigger one as u can afford they r meant to be very good but i didn't like the sensation from it so sold it :)

Ive got one, I used it once now its a clothes hanger! Its the Carl Lewis one. Quite small like valeries, I could lie on it but was used to the bigger ones in the gym!

My trainer has one of these - a VibroGym I think it is called - and I absolutely hate it.

Do make sure that whoever is going to use it has actually tried one before you get one - it is an expensive mistake if they find they can't get on with it.

yes thats what i meant when i said it intensifies the excercise but u would need a good sized one i think, i personally did not like the vibrating feel used to make my teeth go on edge and it was only a cheap one (get what u pay for i suppose) couldnt lie down on mine the plate just about had room for my feet lol best thing is to maybe ring a gym for advice about size u would need :)

I personally love these, but I agree the sensation you have to get used to. I would only ever use a gym one...Im sure the pro ones are around the £3000-£8000 mark and personally I'm not sure one at £150 would be as effective?? xx

sorry for barging in

they used to have these in chartbuster near where i live..sadly chartbusters has closed with the massive recession here in Ireland.

never got to try it as it was 7.50 euro for 10 minute session [i think]and couldn't afford it

longed to try it

Depending on how much you were planning on spending, could you maybe get vouchers for a few month's membership to a gym that has one.

No matter how good my intentions are, or what equipment I buy, I never end up using it at home. I think everyone I know who has ever bought home gym equipment has very quickly ended up using it as clothes hanger!!

is this one of those things that the kid in the snowman cosstume stands on in the celotape advert? trying to shake bits of the costume off?

i personally couldn't afford gym...besides not sure knowing how lazy i am i would go to the gym once and never go again and it would end up wasted..

thanks anyway

Back