Vibroplate query

Cazuk1976

I just got my new vibroplate (asda £130 +£5 delivery) but the instructions on what to do are not very clear. Am i just supposed to stand on it for 10 mins 3 times a day, or should i do 5 mins standing and 5 mins arms toning, or something else. If i just stand on it for 10 mins, is that going to do my whole body or just my legs? sorry for all the questions, but i don't want to waste my time just doing 1 area when the whole body needs toning! thanks

vibroplate exercises

you should have received a poster with pictures of different exercises.
for the first few exercises you stand on it
1. stand on plate with feet shoulder width apart and slightly bend knees do it for 30 or 60 seconds and at whatever speed you want to do
you should contact the manufacture and ask them for a leaflet
Have you ever used a vibroplate

I think someone was saying they have instructions and diagrams which they could send if someone wanted. I'm sure if they read this post they will offer it to you too.

If you want some excercise techniques you can look at youtube there are tons.

check online too and it will show you lots of excersies...

Mine came with some diagrams of poses. But, if you google it you can find better ones, look for PowerPlate guides.

Good luck with it!! :) I really should use mine again!

Hannah

I have a leaflet with some poses, and tried some, but you need to be double jointed for some of them, so i just stand for 5 mins and sit for 5 mins, but its making me really itchy! i assume that will pass once i get used to it. Thanks for your comments, i will google some more excersises.

if your not sure how to use it , visit your locak health salon , and book a session there it will only be a couple of quid and you will get to see what exercises you should be doing on it , i have just started going to the salon :) x

Hi Caz,

Vibro plates are fantastic. You'll love it. I use it every day. I've one at home and use a biggie at my gym with exercises designed by a trainer.

I've used this:

YouTube - Power Plate Exercises Pt I

It's brilliant. 5 videos in all (I think) It shows you all the exercises you can do.

Yeah haha my face get really itchy and my bum! I'm always dying to scratch my nose.

Back