Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Morning... results please ladies. xx

3.4 lbs for me. x

Excellent Linz!

What are you like? :D
no im not keeping her!!!! ;)
Jet - how you going babes. cant believe i keep missing you!!!!
Jo - i dont come on internet before work i was too busy watching the end of the apprentice last night (2 hot bits of totty on there ;) )

WELL DONE LINZ - thats fantastic!!!

Ive lost exactly 5lbs since Monday am. bloomin scales though ive spent at least half an hour last night finding the spot where they read the same and pretty much 2 lbs over my old ones as they were always 2lbs heavier! (thats confusing lol)

well im tired today and got my usual atkins spotting. food shopping later on tonight. will go home and have my tea first and feed the dogs.
tomorrow i must get new tyres they are pretty bad. think ill do tesco tonight cos they do the loveliest bag of salad in their value range with bits of cabbage in! its lush!

well done hun at least the weight is on the shift again !!!!
I know what you mean about the salad but i only get it if i have two pv days as no one else will eat it in the house .....

B - scrambled egg made with cream and some grated cheese (nom nom)
L - corned beef salad and mayo
D - chicken sitr fried with beansprouts and pakchoi and a little soy

s - dunno
w - 2-3 litres and black coffee

ex - supermarket sweep later ;)

sorry forgot to add to make you all drool ;)

no Linz im gonna google now though - but omg linz i dont know what tyres i need???? help!!! and do they take card??? bloody good idea though.
oh yes some very annoying esp the blokies

arghhhhhh corned beef again

what is it written on my tyres??? (omg im such a girl) ooh what you getting done babes? you have 2 guess which guys i like - one is blonde other is dark :)

thanks babes. going to read my tyres when i nip home at lunch lol. does it take long for them to come usually? i know you live in the stix ;)
ooh hair sounds lush? piccies????? would love some pics of you anyway after a month after the op! its flown over!

I'm going to take some on Saturday my one month surgiversary! I think there's a noticable difference!

You can book in a certain day, I had booked tomorrow but they phoned on the off chance I'd be in today whilst they were this way. You can also advise them of times you can't do, they call you beforehand to let you know roughly what time they'll be round.

Well done Vicky! In just three days too! You'll soon be back at your target weight...

(I think Chez said you'd be telling us HER loss too...)

I'm going to take some on Saturday my one month surgiversary! I think there's a noticable difference!

cant wait. I bet there is a huge difference. now...whats happening on the clothes front? falling off? new ones to wear?

thanks Jo . yes cheryl wanted to post it when she got back from dropping oli off x

Linz, I hope you don't mind my asking this, but have you been overweight all your life (as I have)? I just wondered because, if so, it's going to be SO STRANGE for you to no longer be... I still (despite my current rise in weight) sometimes double take in a shop window at the person scurrying past. Me? And I've been known to "forget" I no longer need XXL clothes when I saw a new shop opening for larger sizes.

Another thing I missed out on, being voluptuous in my teens, plump in my early 20s, obese then morbidly so in my 30s, was knowing which styles and colours flattered me. My main concern was being "covered" rather than fashionable. I obtained my first pair of jeans in my late thirties, from a friend... second hand. I'd never dared wear them before.

Anyway, lots and lots for you to discover... very exciting indeed!

Back