Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

I find that I just don't feel full enough for long enough with soup! You could use a MiM? Make MiM croutons?

mmm yes Linz - got some flax due any day (unless the bloomin police steal it again lol) might give it a go. soup has never filled me - have to have some stodge with it. might dunk hunks of chedder in..mmmmmmmm actually!!! think ill make mushroom soup. and ive got a major chilli craving too!

Im the same - recorded or proof of postage at least!
mmm yes sounds good. did you have low carb soup?

Afternoon Vicky :) slightly more life in your thread that on all of Dukan put together today :)....

soups all sound good... mozarella would be nice to dunk in soup :) cheesey cravings here after pushing myself well and truly out of keto this weekend :)

are you allowed ANY cheeses? or just selected ones? x

Lol i know how quiet!!! i thought you only had doughnuts babe?
- "Three to four ounces of cheeses, including hard cheeses such as cheddar, goat cheeses, cream cheese, gouda, mozzarella, Swiss, and the various blue cheeses. After Induction, you can also add limited amounts of farmer’s cheese and cottage cheese." as if id eat cottage cheese out of choice!
and no diet cheese! (suits me fine) had burgers with babybel inside for tea last night, and chicken breast stuffed with brie and pepperoni for tea tonight . in fact im that hungry i think ill have 2 ;)

Lol i know how quiet!!! i thought you only had doughnuts babe?
- "Three to four ounces of cheeses, including hard cheeses such as cheddar, goat cheeses, cream cheese, gouda, mozzarella, Swiss, and the various blue cheeses. After Induction, you can also add limited amounts of farmer’s cheese and cottage cheese." as if id eat cottage cheese out of choice!
and no diet cheese! (suits me fine) had burgers with babybel inside for tea last night, and chicken breast stuffed with brie and pepperoni for tea tonight . in fact im that hungry i think ill have 2 ;)

ok now you're really selling it to me :) hmmm yummy!

nah (more than just donuts) :) it sorted mounted up...this weekend...little of this here...little of that there = 1.8lbs up this morning :eek:

oh im going to have a nose on your diet fitness pal thing. :D ive started putting mine back on there now!

yes sarah thats not bad at all. Im about the same up - knew it was 10.12 cant remember the number after it though. have had plenty of water today hoping it will come off and more for thrsday :D

lol. mine is pretty much there/thereabouts!

whats malabsorbtion Linz and what levels do you need to have?

Back