Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Ooooo, sounds like a good night Vicky. But why so little sleep? Please explain? ;)

Your dogs must really love him if they're leaving him gifts already ;) glad it all lived up to expectations and more, you deserve it.

ww little sleep. its obviosuly cos i cant sleep at someone elses house!
oh dear Grace is poorly, sick , poo lovely wake up !!! yak!
slept like a log (the lots of wine probably helped)
getting cleaning done this morning, then Jillian (omg my arms ache today cos i have 2 days off), then eyes tested and choose some new glasses maybe then food shopping oh and driving Ladycarcar see how i get on with automatic.
Food today
B - hot cereal
L/D - lamb shank yp and loads of veggies
oh and got a mountain of ironing to do :(
oh and bags packed for boyzone!

Morning Vicky,
Poor grace and poor you cleaning up!
Hope you enjoy the car and have a wonderful, lovely day :D
Xx

LOL - love the name you gave the car Vicky!! :D And that's one busy day you've got there missy! I was thinking about you this morning when a gig guide came on the radio saying Boyzone were in Sheffield tonight, couldn't remember where you were seeing them, they'll be great too. :)

aww thanks sweetie. done the hw and most of the ironing and been to Aldi and got some lush stuff :) woop for higher carbs, pork ribs, peri peri chicken lamb shanks nom nom.
just waiting for mum to come round and then off to get eyes tested :)

hey WW., it was Linzi idea the car name - great isnt it :) im buzzing today really am.

Yay! I love days like that Vicky Vickster - perfect time to get loads done! I'm off out to get plastered watching rugby. :)

afternoon!!! hangover.com omg i must have been plastered to feel this bad i did accuse him of spiking me with rohypnol though lol. had about 2 hours sleep.... ;) lovely lovely lovely. went into a village for some drinks which was pants and i was waaay too dressed up so went into newcastle...oops chilli vodka at vodka revs then a couple of other bars then back to his and we had music on dead loud and had a real giggle. As soon as i got there yesterday Grace did a sh*t in his kitchen and erm he stood in some this morning someone had pood on the carpet pmsl. the dogs love him and the feeling is mutual.
Oh when i came downstairs after getting ready his eyes nearly popped out of his head and he kept saying im gorgeous, amazing, sexy, amazing body etc etc :) he said everyone was perving on me in the vodka bar :) ahhhh
made me breakfast this morning atkins style of course :)
so. decided to pull my finger out and come home. cant be arsed to do the housework though so erm opened the wine? thought might cure me?

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B - sausage (dont be rude) egg bacon mush and tomato
L - nothing
D - curry and wrap havent been shopping so not got any veg. oops.
a - erm im having wine now
ex - erm??? nah will do jillian and housework tomorrow

OMG to be young and carefree again, your nightout sound fab.
pmsl when you said what the dog did,thought only mine did that when we went visiting. lol.
Glad you had a great time.

omg got really bad acid reflux had it for days :(

Or huge slugs of gaviscon - works quicker! :D

lol thanks. thought the wine after jillian would help. :)
sorry if tmi but the effing coil im bleeding all the time :( going to ring docs in morning and ask em to rip it out!

You poor thing.Ive always been to scared to get that put in, just incase.Hope you can get it sorted.
x

Oh hun that's awful for you - why not try one of the pills or the implanon insert (that's what I had in the days when I was getting jiggy :)) and it worked a treat.

I was given the injection the day before my wedding day and i put over a stone on while on honeymoon, and I walked everywhere, was gutted so never got it again.

Back