Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Heck Vicky, a bleeding coil and acid reflux, not a good combination - hope you get sorted (and ripping it out sounds a bit brutal) xxx

Ouch ): hope you're all sorted soon xx

<legs tightly crossed here - OUCH!!>

Funny how yours was the FIRST diary I checked on this morning back on line; delighted you had such a great time!

Dietkitty - I hear you're coming over my way... :D

Morning Girls,

Vicky OUCH how are you this morning love

Morning all. Ah im ok still got this acidy thing maybe its cos ive got a dripping snot at the back of my throat instead of acid? i dunno. drs week today!!! omg LOL.
OWL 40G carbs
B - sensato almond and vanilla cereal
L - hot smoked salmon, lettuce and beetroot
D - thai chicken curry with spinach and wrap
s - pistachios
a - erm dont think so
w - yes plenty
ex - jillian tonight and then hair and packing bags for boyzone tomorrow!!!!!!!! woop

things are goooooood :D big smiles here x

ooh you scared me linz. Do think if this is acid reflux having spicy foods is probably the worst idea LOL oops

oops. its the only time i feel better when im eating LOL

just taken some gaviscon advance liquid omg yak it like drinking alien blood glob :( yak yak

Have you drunk alien blood to compare it with??? :) hope the reflux goes and you have a lovely time at Boyzone, Foxy Mulder.

pmsl no but you know on alien movies where there blood comes out when someone has stabbed em? well thats it!!! has worked though,. not 100 % but much better x

thanks. im such a sentimental wuss i have 110 text messages i dont want to delete pmsl!

LOL :) he made Linzis crabbies ham yesterday and i kep a pic of that? pmsl im a loon x

Back