Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Do you use bio ingredients for him?

Bio ingredients?
I dont think i'll buy the recipe book. Will just cope with what i have

I really need to take Dukan advice on chewing my food properly. I tend to just throw it down my throat without even thinking.

Im the same. I eat quick so I can get home see to the girls

I dont get rest breaks not even in a 12hr shift. So i grab food in between jobs on the run.

Muffins would work well then for that Cher...

I asked about buying Bio because a friend of mine only gives her little one BIO veg, BIO meat, etc etc... for his health... but she eats "normally" herself!

I like to drag out my meals... makes me think I've got more to eat!

Not heard of bio. Do you think that is the same as organic? If so then yes i did. I do try to buy organic all the time but can get very pricy. We are lucky we live near lots of farm shops

gosh yes... bio must be the French word for organic! sorry! definitely very pricey!

Thats ok. Lol. Evertything was "bio" but now i dont worry so much as he has the basis of a very good immune system. Im the kind of mum that want whats best in regards to foods but if he wanted to eat a little dirt when crawling then so be it. It will only boost his immune system. I'll do exactly the same with the next one. People always seem to comment on how much fruit and veg he eats as most children dont like it at this age but i think by giving him lots when i was weaning him has given him the chance to get used to and like it.

i always ate veg when i was a kid and I still love it now. Fruit...mmm not keen at all.

My shopping trolley always has apples, grapes, clemintines, strawberries, bananas and melons in it. Mostly for Oliver! Mark eats a bit.

I didn't used to like veg... "until I got hungry", I used to say ;) Now I love most veg, and am learning to grow my own (bit of a drag though with Dukan so hope to be in Conso before my seeds pop up into something more interesting!!

Love fruit... probably the thing I miss most with this diet... but I tell myself that I've never binged on apples, so I can live without them!

LOL. only thing i really like is raspberries. bananas are devils food lol

I think my two favourites are melon and pineapple, I miss those, closely followed by strawberries, raspberries and cherries and grapes! ;) And I love bilberry pie lol but it's not the season.

Have to agree with Vic, bananas are the food of Satan :rolleyes:

(banofee pie can't be the offering of the devil surely?)

My other half is from ooop north and likes banana sandwiches!

But who doesnt like banoffee pie????? I nearly cried the other day. On my way to work in the lay by in our country lane was the cherry man. He's there as soon as cherries come into season and sells his cherries much cheaper than the shops. He waved at me as ive been a good customer of his over the last 5yrs.

Oop North Joanne - whereabouts? Me and Caz are northeners!
Oh yes and forgot about pineapple i like that and melon.

Oh the good old north south divide. lol. Only joking. Ive never had a problem except understanding some people when they are very drunk and have very strong accents. That would be Neil out hun coz i can never understand a drunk scouser. Lol

Back