Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

I love scousers. You prob wouldnt understand mine either ;)

I di think about that but if we were ever together id be just as drunk as you so it wouldnt matter.

lol. we could sign. or just text???? ;)

ROFL????? lol.
sometime all 3 of us will have to sort something out.

I get some people calling for Neil to do a job and then ringing back and asking me to translate! Only kidding, he's not really strong scouse now but if he's had a drink he can lapse back into it ;)

Thats what i mean. I can understand when they are sober. When drunk does he talk really quickly too? Thats where i get lost

Go do one ;)
if i spend any time with scousers i pick up the accent straught away!

He speaks quickly when he's sober so there's no hope when he's had a drink :) Plus he jumps from one subject to another to another as only scousers can - all in the same sentence. I have a real trouble keeping up with him sometimes :p

I used to love Brookside! But I did have to concentrate hard!!
My other half is from Crewe... He says I'm "posh"... (just because I pronounce my "t's"!)

I see that cher and I have the same bad tastes in desserts! yum!!

Im more of a cheese and biscuits kind of girl (ooh that teminds me i had some of them at the weekend too :( )

I was wondering how we were the same weight last week and no longer! Mind you, I can gain a stone in a week's holiday no problem!

Go on DO the accent... and we'll see if we can still understand! duh!

I gained 7 lbs on the last week of atkins!!! and only a lb over the weekend of pizza and vodka cocktails and bread! (i did buy new scales though and they are about 3lb difference and Im going by them!)

I gained a kilo when I switched scales at one point also - very annoying, but it all got very complicated when I tried to do a dual thing... ended up taking it on the nose!

Does anyone smoke?

well the new scales are posh lol - im sticking to them. In the same place though. I went on this morning in usual place and i was 12.2 did again in bedroom and was 11.12. now id love to think ive lost 5lbs in 2 days lol but.....

Caz and I smoke. You quit didnt you?

Quick question - on your weigh ins at the bottom are the dates of 31/07 and 01/08 right?

Crikey - how weird is that... amending my signature right now.. all this kilo to pound stuff made me convert the dates to goodness knows which language!

Scales same place, same time, same conditions... every day I weigh in! Can't stop myself!

Off in a mo, so will amend my typing and speak tomorrow - PV day for me YAHOO!! first CRUNCh since Sunday evening!

mmm have nice evening.
speak tomorrow x

I dont smoke. Im a good girl! I gave up 5yrs ago and still get really bad cravings for one. I know it will make me really sick though so i stay away.

wow well done for giving up! ive tried couple of times :(

Back