Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

I gave up for 2 years and that's how my weight escalated out of control hence I'm smoking again :p Still trying to get back to my pre quitting weight!

About 7 yrs ago cigarettes & alcohol started making me feel really sick.. I then found out I was pregnant & was relieved that it would only be a 9 month thing... I went back to drinking but not smoking unless I'm out drinking with the girls then I have the odd menthol ciggy, Paul hates smoking with a passion & bizarrely I never fancy one when having a few beers with him! I do love to sniff smokers tho.....:eek:

Sniff smokers lmao - do they not look at you strange Linz lol? :) How are you hun?

I came over earlier and posted a couple of times but there didn't seem to be anybody there that I knew lol!

Lost nearly just over three and a half pounds since Monday but I'm convinced it's water because I haven't gone into ketosis at all on this diet and I feel tired today but apart from that I'm fine :p

How's baby Solly doing babes?

Ah bless! That's a brill weight gain, makes a change from us going on about weight loss lol. Matthew's legs were like chicken legs when he was born but they soon turned into a sumo wrestlers legs - they were ace lol :)

I love to grab them when they are like that. Olivers were really skinny then he became a little chunk. I could squeeze them all day when they are like that. Lol
As for the smoking i was stood a lewisham hospital and my crew mate asked how many i had left, replied 3, so she said we would stop off and get some more. I told her not to worry on my account as i didnt feel like buying anymore. That was 6yrs ago this Aug.

Well done you Cheryl! Did you put a lot of weight on hun? I went from 8st 8 to 11st 3lb :confused: And I was running and cycling and keeping my food intake down - I couldn't understand it at all!

muscle Caz ;)

Did i put any weight on? Not that i noticed but had just got married and was moving house so lots of stress, that seems to keep the weight off. Then not too log after i fell pregnant with our 1st one and then 4mths after the operation i fell pregnant with Oliver and ballooned to about 14.8 i think it was.............NEVER again!

Yes i got to 14 stone about 5 years ago and never ever again. Lost 3 stone on ww put back on to 12 stone, back on ww got to 9stone 8 (boobs were concave lmao) then put it back on up to 13stone 3 before xmas (even though i put my starting weight as 13 cos i think thats was when i first weighed in)
i am a yo yo.

Interesting chat ladies... I too love sumo thighs (except my own!!)...

So how are we going to put an end to this yoyoing? STICK TO PHASE 3 RIGIDLY RIGHT TO THE END, yes?!! (Capital letters for myself cos I'm hopeless in phase 3...). I freak out when I see weight going back on and then start compensating, end up "dieting" again, and lose the plot inevitably with a gala meal turning into a gala week/fortnight!

What is usually your downfall AFTER a diet? (Have any of you ever stabilised an Atkins loss? ie come off Atkins and not put it all back on?)

Afraid not Joanne, we are yoyoers through and through! My last downfall was going on holiday to turkey. It was hard to stay away from all the different breads and cakes. Oh well. France this year should be easier............or so im hoping!

I dont know what happens, i just tend to put a couple of pound on then another couple and then think ah ill diet again soon. LOL

LOL me too.
Or ill start monday :D

We're all the same... and that's why we're excellent candidates to stick together through the Conso phase (except Cheryl might have problems in France though...). Are you prepared to "diet" on holiday?

I usually figure that I diet most of the year, that my five weeks' off are just that - OFF! But somehow, 47 weeks' dieting, and 5 weeks' "eating" just isn't working any more!!

Lol. I normally eat lots of bbq's when away as we are taking our towing caravan. Breakfast will probably be an omlette, lunch maybe cold meats and salad and dinner a bbq. We do eat out sometimes as a crepe is my favourite but probably only twice in 2wks. And i do like an ice cream or a sorbet. I dont drink tea or coffee anyway but do like the odd herbal tea and gallons of water or squash (which i take with me as ive never seen it out there). Will miss my bread and cheese while out there though

Back