Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

morning girls, Im good thanks Jet, cant believe its monday again. I seem to be wishing my life away!
well weekend i have been very good on food !!! i did have some vodka though and blaming that for weight sts (which is better than usual as i usually put on at least 3lbs over weekend) am going to chiquitos this friday for my late birthday meal and will not be able to resist nachos lol. or cocktails!

B - egg bacon and mushies
L - roast chick salad (lettuce/red cabbage/cucumber) curry mayo and bacon bits
D - steak with stilton sauce and cabbage and spinach.

ex- 70 leg masters!!!! dont know what else prob 20 min dog walk if weather holds up
W - 2-3 litres but black coffee

p.s. i have bought doris a lead...........................

Morning Dearie :)...

Atkins going well then?.. well done on NOT gaining 3lbs this weekend :D

i'm tempted to join the darkside as my weight is fluctuating like a yo-yo at mo :s (not happy)

How are doglets getting on? is doris a keeper?

xxx

morning gorgeous x Are you doing your exercising? is it cos you are doing pp/pv etc? could be loads of reasons babe?

ahh they both keepers ;) for now xxx

oh thanks hon xxxx
yes weekend ok..ill ask bout your in your diary ;)

Hey ladies wont be on here much as my little Olipops still isnt well but thought id drop by and say hello and thanks for all the well wishes.
Linz if your on here hun, sorry your card is not with you yet but ive not been able to get out to post it.
Oliver has high temp and vomiting still so mummy needs to be on hand to hold the bucket!
Hope your all well. Ive written off the weekend as it was grab food where i could for most of it. Why oh why do kids just want mummy when they are ill?

Morning lovely. I love that you're keeping your babies. I hope Doris' lead is pink!

Your menu sounds absolutely scrummy. Curry Mayo. Mmmmm

It's my birthday Sat, so we're going to Frankie and Bennys (in Kent) for dinner. I too will be partaking in a cocktail or two, so I shall raise one to you honey. xxxx

morning gorgeous x Are you doing your exercising? is it cos you are doing pp/pv etc? could be loads of reasons babe?

ahh they both keepers ;) for now xxx

Been houseworking :) does that count?... kitchen is spiffing now :D...

Did 2 pp Friday/Sat, then pv yesterday ...

So you keeping both the doglets? :D....

Hey ladies wont be on here much as my little Olipops still isnt well but thought id drop by and say hello and thanks for all the well wishes.
Linz if your on here hun, sorry your card is not with you yet but ive not been able to get out to post it.
Oliver has high temp and vomiting still so mummy needs to be on hand to hold the bucket!
Hope your all well. Ive written off the weekend as it was grab food where i could for most of it. Why oh why do kids just want mummy when they are ill?

Cos you are the most wonderfulest mummy in the whole wide world :D....

Sorry Oliver's not well still :( hope he feels better soon and you get some rest when you can xxx

Poor olipops cheryl. they want mummy cos its human nature. when im poorly i still want mummy!!!

Nikki woop to your birthday! are you going to be eating dukan style?

and her lead is orange ..... :D

house work does count Sarah...ill see what im going to do, but have ordered doris a lead for now anyway cos they will soon be able to be walked. I dont particulalry want to have 5 dogs in the house (not now anyway) but have been advised to see how she does in next couple of weeks, am not concerned there are always people wanting older dogs anyway.

Poor Oliver. Sorry he's so poorly Cheryl. Hope he's better soon.

Vicky you need to send back that orange pfft lead and buy a nice girlie pink one for her :)

I WILL not be following Dukan for my birthday. I will be aware of what I'm eating but I have written it off as it's a joint birthday with my Dad so it's a big celebration and I also dont get to see my family as often as I'd like so we're staying the night which means wine will be involved too ;) I'm happy to deal with the fall out the following week and will just have to work a little harder to make up for it.

x

Vicky you need to send back that orange pfft lead and buy a nice girlie pink one for her :)
no gracie has pink cant have same colour!

Good for you Nik, happens only once a year. ;)

Hello there... read everything, but no time to stay... see you soon!

Hope Oliver is better soon, Cheryl.

(We've had a possible pox outbreak here, despite me thinking not - spots on back only. Didn't want to infect the whole school though, so got him checked out. He's not being sick though, just annoying his sister.)

Am really broody for a dog *sigh*.

Another meal out, yum. Need to see the menu, if poss, please.

I take it you're not the unknown EuroLottery millionaire then Vicky? I only say that as I reckon you'd have already moved you and the doglets South if you had won! x

Back