Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

morning peeps

B - bacon eggs and mushies
L - roast chicken salad and curry mayo
D - lamb steak with greens and goats cheese
s - nothing not particularly hungry at mo.

w - 2-3 litres plus black coffee

ex - 70 leg masters (or was it 75) shake weight and 20-30 minute walk with the girls later.

hows everyone this morning? im doing ok, ketoisis deffo kicked in, not very hungry, cant eat much and was awake at the crack of dawn this morning and read till late (late for me). im reading that girl with the dragon tattoo and i cannot put it down!!!
Car in for new tyres and handbrake mending tomorrow..lets hope not too costly. change of plan for friday too. going to pics first to see vampires suck and then chiquitos after for some cocktails :D
mum home from spain today she hasnt seen the pups since they were about 2 weeks old!!!! cant wait to see her :D

(mushy peas???)

(thought I was dreaming!!!!)

Can you believe that I made chips for my other half both lunches last weekend, without flinching, and also mushy peas on Saturday! He's so healthy NOT! (I did taste a pea though!)

Mushy peas must be an English thing? I've only had them once (in England!) and didn't think much of them.

I'd rather have the mushrooms!

Oh Jo you are so good.
I dont like Mushy peas..give me wind ;) lmao!

Eww mushy peas, I dont like mushy anything though lol. Mmm your menu sounds yummy. I was thinking of you on Saturday when I went shopping, I got some asparagus, yum!

A bit jealous of your meat variety.
aww sorry. I know i missed lamb terribly on dukan. better not tell you what im having sunday......

LOL cathy - I lurve asparagus but remember the smell lol!!!

Oh yes lol, I thought about that too.
Though how much would I need to eat before my wee will smell of it?

any!!! a couple of spears and thats it!

afternoon peeps...its quiet on here and the atkins board today....
went to shop at lunchtime and some freak asked me to give him a kiss lmao!!
I hopefully have someone to see Doris at the weekend. After deliberation i cannot keep 2 dogs especially when ill be wanting to keep one further down the line. Poor dor.... LOL

See you should listen to me!!!!!!!
Only a quick one as ive got to pop to the village shop to buy all their steak, a delevery has just come in!

To be honest, I don't think mushy peas were prevalent during my childhood (down South at least). I tasted my first one last year, ooop North, with the other half! (Yes Vicky they do tend to have a flatulent side effect!)

I won't say "poor Doris" cos I know you'll find her a wonderful home...

Oh I know and she will get more attention as well. Luna will miss her lots though they are best of friends...but they always say never keep 2 from the same litter...

I typed something about attention then deleted it in case you thought that I thought you didn't give them enough!! I know that my officemate often says that ref her cats. That most often they'll have far more individual attention lavished on them once they leave her, than while with her...

Lol I wouldnt have minded Jo its true. with my older girls, I know them well and they want attention at different times, Hannah when i first get in or if i leave the room god forbid without her and shut the door, then she loves attention. Gabi just when im sitting on laptop she sits on my knee and likes a stroke (and when im reading in bed she lies on me) and Grace doesnt want much, when she does she rolls on her back and paws me :D awwww.
And having 2 pups its not fair not to be able to give them full attention and I think if she is going its not fair to keep her till december as ive been advised, If i cant sell her then it is a different story....sorry im gabbling x

...but they always say never keep 2 from the same litter...
I learnt the hard way!

Ewwww to mushy peas. Not nice.
I got my steak mmmmmmmmmm.
Oliver is asking for a bath now rather than at bedtime, who am i to argue at least he wants to be clean!

Back