Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

morning peeps. is it crappy monday again already? :( :(
friday was good - film was pants, food was ok (didnt really eat that much cos i was in a drinking tequila shots mood, BUT i did have carb fest sat night (didnt eat all day though - not that it excuses it). was good yesterday again and managed to get the girls out for a nice walk.
couldnt believe i checked my stick last night though and was back on ketosis already (the morning stick said i wasnt) so onwards and downwards.
im on a downer this morning, my totm is all over the place, started 2 weeks ago today on and off (low carb diet i thought) and then i must be on real totm now cos im a miserable depressed b*tch this morning. If it carries on like this im going to docs cos this coil is messing with me!
Still not sold Doris...will just keep waiting till the right person comes along.

B - eggs mushies and bacon
L - roast pork and salad and mayo
D - salmon with boursin and spinach and kale

ex - 85 leg master and wil do 20-30 min dog walk later
w - 2-3 litres plus black coffee
a - none

Hi there Vicky... excellent that you're already back in... (I've never used stix to confirm, but I know I'm quick too!).

It's true that I have read that some have TOTM problems with low carb diets. Did you have it with the coil but before the dietS (both Atkins and Dukan)? With Dukan? Just curious really.

Many of you talk about your TOTMs, and weight increases, and mood swings, etc etc... but, with my pill, I'm not aware of any of that so I'm just curious!

You're right to hang onto Doris until her perfect parents come along... did you see any this weekend who weren't right?

I had it to start with Atkins, but it has deffo got worse since the coil.
Jo think i might need you pill hon!

No one came to see her this weekend, in fact the enquiries seem to be drying up too. Will just wait and see. she is lovely, i just want to be able to get her settled in a new home, its not fair on her

It's brilliant! T'was a little frightening when it first stopped my periods - even though I knew it was a potential side effect, it didn't change a thing initially...

Cerazette

It's one of those you take every day...

Well done for getting back into ketosis so quickly, Vicky.

(what carb fest did you go for?)

Owww Monday :( booo

Well done on Ketosis, thats good. I have been terrible since the coil was fitted, I used to have one day a month where I needed sugar but I could go with out if I had sugar free stuff, but now I feel like its every few days and sweetner doesnt take the edge off at all. its like I can eat a ton of stuff but the craving wont go until I have what I am craving. Its not fair, finally I find a diet that suits me and I get my hormones going all to pot.

Hope Doris gets a lovely new owner soon xx

Pizza lol Robin...i really need to make some of those atkins friendly bases this weekend and freeze them so can just top and throw in the oven. In fact im going to do that!

Cathy - my moods have been terrible too. have you got mirena one?

Oh yes worse, and much more frequent , yes I have a mirena.
I had it fitted in June and last month was the first month I hadnt spotted and I got 26 days clear, but then my period lasted nearly 2 weeks and it was normal all the way through, so that wasnt nice and it really tired me out. So will see what this month will bring.

Could well be your problem Cathy... if you've stuck to the diet, yet haven't lost as much as you ought...

Vicky - recipe for Atkins friendly pizza base with suitable adjustments for Dukan please?!

Oh no :( i thought it would be the best thing to do...its easier than the pill - that used to make me feel sick - but ive never had such bad pmt (you will probably be able to go back in my diary and see when im miserable) and i need to take out shares in tampax!

I hear you re the cost of the stuff... but I'd have trouble with mood comparisons as I know I get moody AFTER carb ODs too... so I'd have to check too many things! (I'm not that happy in strikes either - or when I have to queue up twice for 20 mins to get petrol for the car!!!)... so my moods wouldn't work!

lol @ jo ref moods. ive always been a hormonal cowbag - just worse now ;)

Back