Vicky82's SW Diary

I hope no one minds me having a diary on here but I think it might help me, god knows how but ya never know. :girlpower::character00116:

You post away hun alot of people do...last time i done it i lost 5 1/2lbs!

Ruthyxx

My reasons why IM GOING TO lose 8 Stone:
  1. My health, PCOS and Blood sugar levels all over the place
  2. Flippin yukky infections cause I have a roll of fat on my tummy, cant believe ive admitted that!
  3. Im constantly tired
  4. Im fed up being a size 22
  5. I want to go into a cheapy shop and be able to by something other than a handbag
  6. Im really fed up with Evans
  7. I want to be able to go swimming, its been 6 years since I have.
  8. I want to be fit enough to go for a run
  9. I dont want to be fat, I want to be normal
  10. I want to prove my Ex Husband wrong, he said I fail at everything
  11. I want to find a nice guy and not settle for second best
  12. I want to have kids and not be the size of a house before I get pregnant
  13. I want my boobs back, they look smalled cause my tummy is bigger
  14. Im 26 this July, I WILL be 2 Stone lighter
  15. Im 27 Next July, I WILL be a healthy weight
  16. Im Walking the Race For Life this year
  17. I will RUN the Race For Life next year
  18. I want to do this for me
Im gonna add to the above list when I think of more stuff

Day 11

Im actually feeling grand today after yesterdays horrible red day. Never again! Since I have came across this site I have done nothing at work whatsoever, its very addictive.

B: Weetabix, yogurt & raspberries (all mixed)
Banana & Apple
L: SW Quiche & a small salad
Banana & Apple
D: Prob baked spud & beans
S: Ryvita, Mad cow, toms & Onion, fruit

Going to get electrolysis tonight (oh what joy) so not sure what exercise I will get in.

Day 12 (Yesterday)

Oopps I forgot I had a diary lol. I ate like a big fat pig yesterday. I dont know what was wrong with me.:banghead:
My dad wasnt looking well and Im a bit worried the cancer might be spreading.
I have really stuck to the exercise challenge:angeldevil: and I might "up" my time on the xtrainer.

B: Weetabix (hxb), yogurt & raspberries (mixed together)
MM: Banana, apple
L: SW Quiche (1/2), tomatos and cucumber. Banana

D: Free pasta and chilli veg sauce (1)

THEN i ate.... some potato wedges (free), weetabix (hxb) and milk (hxa) and a options hot choc (2)

I know I didnt eat all my syns but I felt like id ate maybe too much.

Day 14

Another fantastic day at work ahead of me :( I have just drank 1.5 litres of water in the space of a few mins and not feel waterlogged. Would rather a vodka :party0027: but my body is a temple, that or else a block of flats.
WI tonight and I cant wait to see if or what I have lost. Would be great it if was a stone lol I have stuck at the exercise challenge and im so glad I signed up
for it or else I would never have got on
the xtrainer. Thanks girls:hug99:

B: weetabix/yogurt/raspberries
Banana/apple
L: Rice and veg - last nights dinner
Apple
D: Baked pot & beans
fruit salad

Oh and I measured meself this morning. Ive lost:
waist: 3.5 inches
hips:2.25 inches:character00116:
My jeans are falling off me, when I get up from my desk they kinda slide down at one side and all you see is a bright blue size 20 thong from evans haha.
Sexy or what!

Great now that image is in my head! LOL Good for you girlie, and looking at your menu yesterday you didn't do badly at all! Hell, when I go off on one it involves an Indian (food not man) LOL, chocolate, fried stuff, you name it :) so well done honey!

Good luck at WI. Let us know how you get on!!
x

Thanks Steph xx

Day 19

Ive forgot to fill this in for a few days. Im a bit more happier with last weeks WI, although ive decided Im not going back to class, well not this week anyway. There are too many in it, it meant to be 6 - 7 but class only lasts 15 mins cause there is so many people to weigh and its not really worth it.
I got a Wii fit at the weekend. So much fun. It says im obese, no way! me? Its great fun but im in total agony today. :cry: I didnt attemp the pushups as I was scared of breaking the board or me lol

B: Weetabix/summer berries/yogurt
L: Quiche & salad
D: No idea

Snacks: Fruit and loads of water

Hi Vicky

I love your list of reasons for losing weight. You should put that up somewhere so that when you are having a bad time arguing with something naughty you can look at it and remember why you want to lose weight.
Good luck! It looks like you're doing great so far.

It seems to be the start of summer here in NI. :character00238: Yipeee. Only down side to it is im bloody roasted, next year I'll be able to wear wee strappy tops and not a friggin cardigan coz i hate my big fat bingo winged arms.
On a plus side the boys at work said they though my boobs looked bigger, maybe cause my tums getting a bit smalled.

I am so enjoying the wii fit, didnt go on it last night cause I had a major womans problem (you dont want to know!) it involved pain. Didnt get to sleep till 2 am cause I was in agony. Im knackered now and me bits still arnt right lol.

I ordered a collection of taebo dvds which should be here today or tomorrow, cant wait. Who would have thought I used to do 4 advance step classes a week. I doubt I could do a basic one now. Im my head I know all the steps but my lil legs have stopped working in conjunction with my brain:gen144:

Ive decided I want a career change. I love my job, have a great time here and im well paid but I cant see me staying here for years unless I marry one of the bosses sons :innocent0001: god I wish. Thinking about the police. Its kinda different over here being in the police, everyone hates ya. So i really need to get my finger out and get fit. I have until jan 2010 I think thats the next intake of victims.

B: Weetabix, Summer fruits,Yogurt
MM:Banana
L: Small pot & beans
MA: Apple
D: dunno yet

The apprentice is on later!

Im craving quorn ham, dont know why. Im gonna go and have a :coffee: and a :smoke:

Keep up the good work Vic, you don't half make me smile I wish Icould pop over for a coffee with you, Lol

The weather here is hottter than in cyprus, according to the news on the radio, Phew no wonder I'm hot!

My jeans are falling off me, when I get up from my desk they kinda slide down at one side and all you see is a bright blue size 20 thong from evans haha.
Sexy or what!

I just got a little catalogue thingy with my evening paper, It's called Ambrose Wilson, your alternative to the high street, it has some really really nice clothes in it that are from size 12 to 32, and it's all very reasonable too! so I thought I'd share... WWW.ambrosewilson.com:)

Theres a wee bit of a breeze here and I have every window in the office opened. Cant wait till 4 so I can go home!

It's weather like this that makes me wish I had stuck to SW so that I would feel alot more comfortable than I do today in this heat.
I am determined to enjoy my holiday this summer & not dwell on what could have been & next year I WILL be in the little strappy tops etc when we go.

It's weather like this that makes me wish I had stuck to SW so that I would feel alot more comfortable than I do today in this heat.
I am determined to enjoy my holiday this summer & not dwell on what could have been & next year I WILL be in the little strappy tops etc when we go.

YES we will!

Hot hot hot today :character00238: and im stuck in the office.
I've lost 6lb this week :) im so happy, 1.5lb and ive lost a stone and im in the 16's. 3 weeks ago I was in the 18's.
I hope to be somewhere in the 15's by my birthday in July which will be the lightest ive been for 4 years or more. Got another 12 pound and then I'll have lost 10% of my body weight. cant wait!

Way to go Vick, well done you! you will be in the 14's never mind 15's before we can say, Supercalafradjkjfjfnnvjhduhffjids..... whatever it is lol

Way to go Vick, well done you! you will be in the 14's never mind 15's before we can say, Supercalafradjkjfjfnnvjhduhffjids..... whatever it is lol

Thanks Jax, I really am going to do it this time, no more f!!king about. I think I would have pulled the pin last week when I didnt lose much, but everyone on here help me.:hug99:

Awwwwwwww we are a lovely bunch are'nt we...... Nothing like blowing our own trumpets now and then!!!!! lol

Back