vicky's journey round 2.

vicky1

Yay im back and im pleased to say ive only put 2lb on in the last week.

I havent been stuffing my face just eating very small portions of healthy foods.

So i have had my little mess up and feel so much better for it and i am well and truly in the right frame of mind to start again tomorrow.

I know i will not mess up again and i am so looking forward to the next 12 weeks.

Glad to hear it Vicky and welcome back! Just keep your "positivity" bottled up and go for it with everything that you have.

Not bad only putting 2lbs on!

Have a great week.

Vicky, two pounds was very reasonable and fair dues for being able to make healthy choices and not pig out. That in itself is an accomplishment.
Here is hoping for great success for you over the coming weeks. Rememer, keep up the water to keep the pangs at bay.

GOOD LUCK;)

welcome back and best of luck sweetie..i must say you have brilliant willpower to only put on 2lbs, sure that will be off by next week and more,..x

Thanks everyone!!
I'm so glad you mentioned water Molly have just made up some bottles and stuck them in the fridge.

Think this weeks is gonna be abit of a nightmare as my TOTM is due and our 2 little girls are poorly (think it's swine flu) so im so glad im back on LT or i would have probably just eaten anything.

x

I'd forgotton how good the shakes taste...i love strawberry!

I've already had 1 litre of water and im gonna aim to have atleast 3 litres a day this time.

Vicky!!!

Glad to see you've got over your blip and are well and truly back in to the swing of things!!!

I have slipped a few times but had stuff that was virtually zero carbs and has made little difference to my weight loss....not that i'm advocating coming off LT or cheating at all but i figure that out of 152 meals i've missed so far 4 small meat/salad meals can't be that bad...

i know that TFR is total and that a lot of it is mind training and its no excuse that i'm re-feeding in 2 1/2 weeks...

all the best for your journey and you've done great so far!!!

jay ;)

Hi Jay, look at you counting the meals you've missed.lol

You have done so well i bet your really looking forward to re-feeding?

I have just weighed myself and im already 4lbs down so ive lost what i put on plus abit more which is the motivation i need.

Oh Vicky, you lucky duck to have 4lbs down already!!! That should help keep you strong for the week. Hope the kiddies are not too poorly.

Back