Vic's JUDDD diary

Glad you had a wicked weekend chick thats what its all about xxxx

Well, this week I've been a bit rubbish and judging by my daily weigh-ins I'll be up by at least a pound. Totally overeaten on up days because of social stuff and struggled on down days because I'm still very hormonal. Had a good down day today though and will be weighing tomorrow then I'm going to do strict alternates for at least a fortnight...something I never did at the start JUDDD so think I should give it a try. x

Gl with weigh in, you never know, you might get a woosh! X

Thank you.

Weigh-in was as expected...

Start weight - 10st 6.5lb
Week 1 weight - 10st 5.75 (- 0.75lb)
Week 2 weight - on holiday
Week 3 weight - 10st 3.5lb (- 3lb)
Week 4 weight - 10st 2.75lb (- 3.75lb)
Week 5 weight - 10st 3.75lb (-2.75lb)
Week 6 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb)
Week 7 weight - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)
Week 8 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb)

So now I am going to do proper alternates for a fortnight and stick to my 500/2000 calories for downs and ups (apart from one none-counting day on a weekend). Let's see if alternates plus daily exercise can shift my post-Xmas gain and get me closer to the 9s.

Up day today :D Happy weekend everyone. x

Yeah, I haven't enjoyed the last couple of weeks as I have only really been able to exercise at the weekends because of the long hours I have been working but I'm part way through week 7 of c25k now and finding 25 minute runs ok so I'm pretty pleased with that and want to push on through to week 9 runs over the next fortnight :) x

Loving alternates! Today's up day breakfast was a bowl of porridge with raspberries, honey and cream. I may also have splashed on a wee nip of whisky ;) x

Weigh day tomorrow after a week if alternate days. I was 10st 5.5lb last Friday and the scales have been looking good so I'm hoping for at least 1lb off. x

Happy, happy, happy!

Week 5 weight - 10st 3.75lb (-2.75lb)
Week 6 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb)
Week 9 weight - 10st 2.5lb (-4lb)

That's what a week of alternates following TOTM has done for me :)

I'm loving today. That's my Xmas weight gone and I'm off to pick up my Michael Kors watch this afternoon. Oh yes, and haggis, neeps and tatties for Burns' Night tea. Happy Friday everyone. x

Blimin heck your smashing it chick congrats xxxxx

I know. Totally chuffed. I definitely think it's a combination of the alternates and the fact that I've finally had a period for the first time since November. The Cambridge diet really messed up my body. Starting to feel like myself again now...finally! x

Thanks everyone. Sticking with alternates again this week. Today was an up and I finished it off with mulled wine and a mince pie before bed. It's still Xmas in my house :) Hope you all have a good week. x

ummmm i love mulled wine chick xxxx

Love your diary :)

im hoping this works for me like its worked for you. I have done VLCD (exante) and I too find it so easy having a 500 cal down day knowing I can have a 2000 cal up day just round the corner.

Well done xxx

Weigh day today after my second full week of strict alternates:

Week 5 weight - 10st 3.75lb (-2.75lb) Xmas
Week 6 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb) Xmas
Week 9 weight - 10st 2.5lb (-4lb)
Week 10 weight - 10st 1.5lb (-5lb)

I'm so pleased. That's the lightest I've ever been as an adult. It's an up day today and I'm off out for a posh 5 course taster menu tonight. Happy days! Dog walking and C25k first though.

Have a lovely weekend everyone. x

Back