Viking Supergirl's Last Two Stone Diary! Edit: 7lb down!

Lol I have this image of you in a Viking helmet with Viking pigtails and bright pink dumbbells yelling at big gill :) heehee

I think arms start to tone up really quite fast so you actually could be seeing a difference an not going mad! It's back boobs that are impossible to shift lol I may just give up on mine and learn to love them.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I have this image of you in a Viking helmet with Viking pigtails and bright pink dumbbells yelling at big gill :) heehee

I think arms start to tone up really quite fast so you actually could be seeing a difference an not going mad! It's back boobs that are impossible to shift lol I may just give up on mine and learn to love them.

We love the ones at the front, so why can't we love the ones at the back??!!! :D

We love the ones at the front, so why can't we love the ones at the back??!!! :D

When they make bras to incorporate the ones at the back then well start thinking about it lol!

And Viking, I too picture you to be a wild red headed woman living on a long boat who somehow has an internet connection and the nutritional info to calorie count :D

I am having a backwards moment - I am going to an 80s party on Sat and decided to go as Adam Ant (gold braid, makeup, etc) but I keep thinking "there will be much prettier/skinnier girls at the party dressed in glam rock clothes and I will look like a fat lump compared to them. I won't bother."

**HEAD MEET DESK**

I really need to stop worrying about this sort of thing. I'm 90% sure no-one will actually think that. My self-sabotaging head-demons need exorcising.

I am having a backwards moment - I am going to an 80s party on Sat and decided to go as Adam Ant (gold braid, makeup, etc) but I keep thinking "there will be much prettier/skinnier girls at the party dressed in glam rock clothes and I will look like a fat lump compared to them. I won't bother."

**HEAD MEET DESK**

I really need to stop worrying about this sort of thing. I'm 90% sure no-one will actually think that. My self-sabotaging head-demons need exorcising.

I just said a similar thing to Caroline. I know it's hard to control these thought, but you have got to learn to ignore them. They are only there to make you doubt yourself, and you are far stronger than that! Do not listen to them hun. An 80's party sounds fab, and I think Adam Ant is perfect. You will look great, you just got to start believing it. :D

The old mindset keeps popping up an biting me on the ass too!! It's a weird thing losing weight. It's about so much more than size. Try not to beat your head on the desk too much tho!! I don't remember Adam ant having a giant purple lump on his forehead!!!

Thanks Legomom and Squeezy. It's just a bit of the old way of thinking. I have largely banished that kind of "I am a fat lump" thought, but it does pop up occasionally! I just need to remember that I look best when I'm happy and confident.

So I did my 30-day shred, as I unexpectedly had some time earlier free. I did not want to, I was tired and somewhat sore! But I find the bossiness oddly motivating, and I did my fair share of punches super-hard, RAAWWW!

I also went hunting in the H&M sales, they do quite small sizing I think and I am now a mere 14!!! in their sizes.

Ate: 1474, exercise 397, 1095 net.

Busy day yesterday, didn't get to do shred as was baby sitting in the evening. Although said toddler did repeatedly mash her electronic piano toy and demand me to "Dance!" in the manner of a king to his dancing girls. When I stopped, she said "MORE! Dance!" (!) so I did get a bit of a workout!

Ate: 1427, exercise 200, net 1227

Well done with H&M!! I haven't dared try squeezing myself into a 14 in there lol!!!

My costume was a big hit at the party! I can't really guess my calories...

Also, I saw a few people I haven't seen for a couple of months and they were extremely complimentary about my weight loss :D

However, before the party I had to take some super-strength pain killers because I suspected a migraine was coming on. They always make my stomach slightly upset. I didn't get a migraine, but I did get a very unhappy stomach from the pain killers and champagne!

Glad the party and the costume were a success. New you would look fab. ;)

Sorry about the upset tummy. At least champagne is low in cals!!!! :D

Sunday: 1489 in, 399 exercise, 1090 net , but I think I forgot to add some food...

Weigh in showed a loss of 1.25 lbs. Hope the scales keep moving down.

Last week I deliberately ate fewer calories, I'm not sure it's doing all that much. I keep careful track of my daily deficit and how much I should lose each week, but it's never even close to correct! Always too high or low. I might try eating more this week and see if it gets me losing more consistently.

Well done on the loss :)

Thanks for all the congrats! I'm not sure why I'm feeling a bit down at the moment with CCing, I feel slightly impatient and bored. I lost so much at first and I've been slower/gain over the past two weeks. It might be my sore muscles from exercising - since June I've lost 1.75 inches from my waist, which is great. I need to calm down and not get so frustrated.

Yesterday I had bought a huge salad with six felafels and tons of carrot, pickled cabbage, coriander, spring onions, houmous, lettuce, chickpeas, tomatoes, tahini and a pitta bread. No idea about the calories... I think about 762 if the felafels were deep-fried! Still, the variety of healthy veg was great and I didn't need to eat anything until dinner, which was a nice change, not to have to snack.

Ate: 1709, exercise 127 (no shred sadly), net 1582 (oops).

It's hard when you see people on diets losing like 5lbs a week and that. But just think losing 1 or 2lbs a week like us is better in the long run. Much more likely to keep it off!

Today I made my own big salad for lunch (mmm) and did the shred again - only one more day of level one before I move up :eek:

In 1620, out 303, 1317 net - very slightly over

Just been back to the Monday WI thread an I too feel a bit cheated lol they must all be on LL or something!! But quite a few were first WI's so im trying to control my jealousy!!!

Salad sounds yummy!! I have last nights leftover salad for lunch an while it's edible it won't be at it's best haha!!

Yes, other people on meal replacement diets getting big numbers is a bit discouraging! I know I need to take it slowly. It's difficult when you feel like you're doing all the right things and the weight still wants to stick around more than it should.

Back