Vikki's diary

Day 17 and I was naughty and weighed self! Looks like my eating on Sunday not done too much damage. Still loosing. I am really motivated after speaking about the ski trip with friends. Wish I was as motivated to exercise though. I seem to be so tired at the moment. Getting my hair done tomorrow, can't decide to go lighter darker or stay the same. Wishing you all well! X

Day 18 and I'm 2 packs in and a couple of pints of water in! Finding the food shop v difficult as I see loads of stuff I love. Thus I'm whizzing in and out as fast as I can and then forgetting essentials! I am nervous due to the little water I drink that I'll not loose this week. Along with my eating on Sunday. My ski jacket arrived and it's Fabby and warm and more importantly it fits along with trying my sallopettes on for the first time since returning to LL. Still have to start exercising though. I decided to stay same with hair. Safer bet if it's gonna fall out a bit soon. X

Day 20. Weigh in day lost 5lbs off whoo hoo! That's 16lbs in 20 days so v chuffed not much more to say! X
Update have just totally sabotaged self after being so chuffed had a box of prawn finger food crap and a packet of crisps and 3 scoops of ice cream all shoved in in half an hour. Now feel very not chuffed with self. Why oh why do I do it? :-(

Last edited:
Day 21 and I had shake for breakfast a bar for lunch. Then at dinner I'd made a roast pork in slow cooker and due to cut of meat and weight being different from recipe I took it out about 4pm to check it. I have more than nibbled on it along with crackling! What a complete idiot. Only good thing is that as everyone sat down for dinner at 6pm and I didn't have any more. I was so motivated but it seems to have gone this weekend. I am planning the drink of fizz tonight that i was meant to have last night but hubbie didnt get home til 1.30am Back to it tomorrow as I still have 2 weeks to loose before my trip. X

Day 22 had shake and bar then nibbled on a piece of chicken. Will have to take all meat out of fridge cos in my crooked thinking I know it'll not knock me out of ketosis but I also know that I should just have another shake instead! On plus side I've drank way more water than usual and that's down to my fruits of the forest flavouring going in sparkling water. That is much more interesting than water! I went to chiropractors today in attempt to improve back and flexibilty for ski trip. I have had my back cracked before so no worries there, but he cracked my neck. I actually swore! Oops better control required for my next visit on Friday. Neck feels much more supple now! X

I always remember my first LLC saying it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, so well dine for getting to day 22!!! I have In my head that if I can abstain past 21 days I've cracked it! Well done you'

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

I always remember my first LLC saying it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, so well dine for getting to day 22!!! I have In my head that if I can abstain past 21 days I've cracked it! Well done you x

Cheers pearl! I'll keep plodding along! Good luck to you too. It's the same everytime I feel better in my weight, the cheating starts but I have 16lbs to go so better keep to it. I am only just back in my size 14s so I was an 18, but I want to be a comfy 12. X

Wow!!! Only 16lbs!! That's fab! And you'll do it in no time!! I've got 69lb!!!! Omg, I'm hoping for 9 off in my first week to round it off to 60! Can't believe input it all back on again, but I learnt my lesson! Keep going at it you!! X

Day 24 I think but I've lost count. Not hungry much today. Only had a bar and a ltr of water. So breath is absolutely foul! Last day at work this week so always pleased about that! Kids have parents night this week so hopefully all will go well. Better go and have more shakes and water. X

Pearl. You have lost your 69lbs before and can do it again. I hope I learn my lessons this time but I'm not holding my breath! I need to learn that if I drink wine every night then pig out on a big bag of kettle chips then I will always be overweight! And being overweight makes me miserable. X

I did, and I'll do it again, I just hope I learn from it this time! Although in my head there's still nothing better than a good pig out! When's your next weigh in? Mines Saturday I'm hoping for 9 lb to round it off to 60!

I'm sat too. I bet you loose more than 9lbs! I'm not thinking I'll have a good weight loss this week after my mini pig out on sat and some champers on sun I'm doubtful also think I'm due my period next week so feel a bit bloated. Hopefully we'll both be pleasantly surprised!

Day 25. I've been out an about a lot today so have had bar and a shake so far. Not too much water but will get more into me tonight as I'm at home now. I'll also have my other shakes. I have had the runs all day. It's my own fault. I always get constipation on LL well I hadn't been for over 2 weeks and although feeling fine I thought better do something about it. I normally take one wee ducolax once a week and all is good. Well after 2 weeks with still nothing I took 2 last night. Well all I can sat is that I ain't constipated no more!!! So prob too much info but I'm sure there may he some folks in LL land that can relate! Now doing the writing up of a science project with my oldest child (age12). The actual experiment was fun this is so boring. I normally don't help with homework at all but he just has to get this finished! X

Day 27. Been a funny old day. Should be estatic at 5lb off but mortified at bursting into tears in my LL session today. Took me and everyone else by surprise. Never really thought about how much my mums comments re my weight affect me negatively. Going to speak to her though. Better wait til my pmt goes though bit fan go either way. I am raging one minute then tearful the next. Bloody hormones. X

Aww Vikki, please don't feel mortified - isn't that what the group is for, to understand ourselves and our motivations better and to share and learn and move forward together? It sounds like you had a bit of a breakthrough which is a good thing, really. And, well done on the 5lb loss - you should be proud! Dx

Cheers Dale. I know what you mean I have made a mini breakthrough but I'm still mortified. I think I have only ever cried in front of my hubby. I'm known for my tough no nonsense exterior. Maybe a change is in order cos I don't feel like that confident inside. X

Day 28. Day went ok really. Picked wee bit of chicken off kids plate but apart from that been good. Kids were all fighting about 7pm and I'd literally sat down for the first time in the day. I'd got a film out. The girl who played with fire. It had been on 1 min and I had to pause it to split them all up. I was livid. I went straight to the fridge but I stopped myself. I thought I'm sabotaging my weight loss/ happiness and shut the fridge. My hubby brought back some lovely roses for tomorrow. We'll be too busy to celebrate valentines day as we're catering for everyone at the restaurant. X

Attachments

• image-224529456.jpg
    image-224529456.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 65
Back