Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

Aww Kat thats so lovely, thank you so much!

He got home at 6 and he's doing ok considering. I feel ok too now I've seen him, I just felt so useless not being able to speak to him all day.

There may be a chance he can get to the funeral which is next friday, if one of the lads working from work cancels his days holiday for him, he's got nothing planned so hopefully he'll see how much it means to phil and he'll let him have it instead, fingers crossed. He said he wants us to go down for the funeral if he does get the time off, I'll stay in the background though and let the family spend the time together.

Sorry to hear about your grandad too, its nice that you're so close to your gran though. I'm not as close as I'd like to either my nana or grandma. My nana won't let anyone in her house now apart from my mum, sometimes she says we can go then she'll cancel at the last minute as always, which is really sad and frustrating in a way and my grandmas house isn't very baby friendly with lots of valuables at easy reach of little hands so I can't get there very often, she quite often has sunday lunch at my mum and dads though so I see her then which is lovely.

I hope you're doing ok hun. Thanks again for your kind words babe xxx

Some good news....hubby has been given the time off for the funeral, his boss said if it means that much to him then he can go...we were pretty shocked, first time he's ever shown any compassion towards him, even when our daughter was undergoing surgery he was difficult...better late then never i s'pose!!

As i mentioned the other day I'm doing the cancer research race for life tomorrow and I'm only a few £s away from my target so if any of my slimming buddies would like to sponsor me it would be greatly appreciated. Victoria Brown is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxxx

half a pound off for me this week. Was hoping for more but I guess its still a loss. Had a good week with my food considering the loss of hubbys grandad and I did the race for life, I'm due on and I've got that dull ache in my tummy so that could be a factor, Hoping for a good number next week, only 2 WIs until the holiday and would love to get my 4st award before then, 5lbs to go so fingers crossed I can do it.

Hope everyone is having a good week xx

Wow I've not been on for a while, this laptop really is a nightmare at the moment, sooooo slow it takes forever to do anything.....quick update then...

Last weeks weigh in was as expected...a maintain, well better than expected if I'm honest, we were down in devon the weekend before last for hubbys grandads funeral and staying with family there so subject to their cooking and a meal out for his wake so even though I made as good choices as I could I wasn't fully in control of what went into the cooking so my syn count was probably a bit out.

Anyways had a much better week this week.........I lost 3lbs tonight :D and got the slimmer of the week basket ( I wasn't the official SOTW but he didn't stay and I was the next one that stayed to group so well pleased. I made super speed soup this week too and its lush and obviously works. The gym is open now too and I'm loving it, got a zumba class tomorrow night...can't wait. I'm now bang on 15 stone so exactly 4 stone to go til my target and only 11lbs to get below 200lbs.

That will probably change though this week, I've got my birthday on sunday (birthday meal out friday) and we also fly to france sunday for a week too so I'm going to enjoy myself but apply some caution to try and come back with not too big a gain, I wouldn't be upset with a 2 or 3lbs gain but any more than that I think I'll cry.

Hows everyone doing? I really need to catch up on everyones diaries but this stupid laptop really is pants!

Haha sorry that quick update turned into more like an essay.

Blimey, I really have neglected this diary lately haven't I?

I'm still here but I mainly just have a quick check on my phone, like i said in my last post, this blinkin laptop is a nightmare atm!

So whats new with me? Well I had my birthday and holiday which were both great and I had a fab time, came home and only gained 1.5lbs so was pretty chuffed with that!! Last week I lost 1lb and this week I've stayed the same so not quite at my pre holiday weight yet but determind to be by next week and in the next stone bracket hopefully!!

I haven't been great with my food tbh as usual its not been really bad but just not good enough. I have majorly upped my body magic though, going to the gym about 3 times a week, either in the gym or doing a zumba class and if not going there I've been on my zumba for the Wii or walking. I actually managed to run for 2 mins on the treadmill in the middle of my fast walk on my last gym visit which, even at my smallest in the past, I never thought I could do so I felt pretty proud of myself.

My sister, best friend and I were at the gym last night on our first personal training session and 10 mins in my sister did her knee in and couldn't continue the session but she insisted we stay so Sam and I could finish the session while she watched. The PT felt really bad about it but after talking to my PT friend in manchester, he did things completely wrong, he never checked our weights, fitness levels etc no warm up or cool down and had us all doing exactly the same and my sis hasn't really done any proper exercise in 10 years! Needless to say we spent the rest of the night down a&e, told it was ligament and cartalidge damage and she was sent home with crutches and pain killers at 2am and told to rest, not easy when your a single mum with 2 kiddies under 4.

I've spent today looking after my niece and nephew (and my daughter obviously) and helping my sis get about and pretty much waiting on her hand and foot, but thats what sisters do right?

Luckily my niece and nephew's dad said he'd have them again tonight (usually he is the least unhelpful person you could meet and always uses the kids to spite my sister, so we were very shocked when he agreed to having them) so my sis is staying at our parents house for the night but he's dropping them off with me again first thing so got to do the same tomorrow, although he has got them over the bank holiday weekend so that should give her some time to rest. The hospital have said it can take from 2 weeks to 6 months for her knee to heal though, and she has to go back in 2 weeks to get it reviewed again. I feel so bad for her, out of the 3 of us, shes the one that needs it the most and that happens, it was so horrible seeing her in such pain, it broke my heart! :(

On a lighter note, we're off to a bbq tomorrow night for my god sons 1st birthday, hopefully there will be lots of SW friendly options as most of the people there are SW members, looking forward to it, apart from the forcast heavy rain, it may be in indoor bbq at this rate haha.

Sorry for the long post again, I will try and post more often again so they're not as bad, I really need to save for a new laptop!

Right, I better try and get some sleep, manic day tomorrow and did only get about 3 hours sleep last night in the end.....tired is not the word...........Night night folks, hope everyones ok xxx

Woop woop!! I lost 2lbs last night and finally got into the 14st braket, only half a lb off 5 stone now (4 stone with SW) so chuffed!

I've done more running on the treadmill over the weekend and I can feel my fitness levels increasing already and I've got a 4 week flabelos package my friend bought for me on groupon so i've been going on that as often as I can, hopefully that will give things a helping hand. Still running around after my niece and nephew too as well as my daughter as my sis still can't walk or drive.

Aiming for another 2lbs this week.....fingers crossed. xx

i'm having a really good week food wise so far. Every time i'm tempted to go off plan i just think to myself what do i want more, this food or 2lbs and i opt for the 2lbs! My exercise hasn't been as good though, i've still been running round after 3 toddlers all week and its so tiring, i have been having flabelos sessions everyday though so hopefully that will do something, hoping to get to the gym tonight and over the weekend though. Hope everyone is doing ok, say hi if you're about, feeling a tad lonely lol. X

Woohoo!!! Another 2lbs off! Got my 4 stone award too :D

Had a fab weekend, had a lovely massage on saturday at a new salon where I'm having my flabelos sessions, My neck and shoulders have been quite sore since starting at they gym so hubby treated me to it as a late birthday present as I didn't really get anything.

Then Sunday we went to Drayton Manor/thomas land for my nephews birthday. My daughter, niece and nephew went on so many rides in thomas land and they all loved it, it was so nice to see them enjoying themselves there as I wasn't sure how much they would be able to go on being so little. We had a yummy SW friendly picnic with lots of salad and fruit and it felt great knowing I was in control, I did have a tiny piece of birthday cake though, but I had done loads of walking so I didn't beat myself up lol. Then to finish off the day we all went to a local carvery and I enjoyed every bit of it knowing I was in control of my syns!

Fab week, hoping for the same again next week. Happy slimming peeps :D xx

Back